What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

coffeeshops

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Cool.... Mr. Haze..--> Stoked.. I enjoy Katsu. Staying nearby, as well. Pinball is a Classic Old-Skool way to keep ones' wits about them, after repeated 420 lashings...

With all due respect, The Noon had one last year. Under the Hip Hop screen. Maybe it is gone, tho.

If the C'shop is quiet, then I would not play. It wrecks the ambience, fer shure...! Katsu gets rambunctious enuf at night to go for it, and try to win a bonus game. I generally then leave the game for the next happily-surprised player, because I had enuf playing...

Only thing, the Dutch are usually so honest, that they will ask anyone nearby, and even walk to the other side of the shop, to see if anyone left a game on there in error...!

Gotta love 'em. I do.

Have a good weekend, Y'all.

Last edited:
Puffin13 said:
The Noon is too small to have a pinball machine. You are right though; MY does have one, upstairs. Peace.

The Noon used to have either a video game or pin ball machine, when Rob owned it, as I recall.
Around 2000, 2001.
Told it was a money maker.
Then Noon was sold(?), remodeled, amd it was gone.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I must have been severely hallucinating last year then, on the Noon's Pinball Machine. The Blueberry was not THAT good.. lol...

clear up...

clear up...

I do not own Mellow Yellow.

Moppel was here...

I do have the interior of the original Mellow Yellow here, and the interior of Positronics. The former Global Hempmuseum is all here, we are integrating most of it in the appartments and clubhouse.

All will be up and puffin within months now.

A quiz or raffle will be offered soon, some people can win a holiday to check up on all things available

ladiosaverde

Favorito Coffeeshop

Favorito Coffeeshop

Just returned from the 'Dam yesterday, my partner and I favor the Katsu and Rokerji"s for different reasons. The Katsu, in my opinion, has a very open atmosphere with plenty of locals. It is located in the Albert Cuypstraat region. The woman at the desk was very informative about the hash that we purchased (moroccan pollen). But, I appreciated the staff at the Rokerji's, just off Leidesplein, who helped my partner and I, who had toked one toke over the line, and were having the "whites". The friendly guy at the front, who was an Ajax fan like me, was very helpful in recovering my Ajax wooly, and the bouncer was helped us with a bit of sugar water and chocolate to help bring us down. So, if you make a mistake the toke over the line, do it at Rokerji's. As an addendum, the Media Club, on Gerard Doustraat, is a nice place for some organic Hindu Kush. Good luck to all my fellow burners.
:canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts