What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coffeeshops in Haarlem, NL

limegreenlimey

Hi
What are the best tourist friendly coffeeshops in Haarlem? I will be in the Netherlands for a few hours between flights later this year. Have been to Amsterdam many times so figured I would check out Haarlem instead. Good places to buy and hang out needed. Any tips?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi
What are the best tourist friendly coffeeshops in Haarlem? I will be in the Netherlands for a few hours between flights later this year. Have been to Amsterdam many times so figured I would check out Haarlem instead. Good places to buy and hang out needed. Any tips?
That's a good question friend. You hear a lot about Amsterdam but not much about Haarlem. Someone will know something and share with us the difference.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harlem when I went around 10 years ago was way behind Amsterdam in quality Cannabis.
A cool town to visit but not for the quality of Cannabis but a nice small local Dutch town/city.

Nol van schaik was known well in Harlem before he passed RIP , he was a cool dude and we had a icmag 420 cup there 1 year with him hosting us.

He had Willy wortel Sativa Coffeshops and Indica Coffeshop but they had the same menu

Last edited: