What's new

Coffeeshop changes in Amsterdam

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Of course bro if you are willing to smuggle some charas and moroccan and of course red lib, just a few tons to get us started. And do I even have to mention finding a good wholesale dealer, growers, growrooms, genetics, money..

G

this shit is just hilarious, ok ok Rick if you in the business trade thing you prolly have money right? If you have all this money apply for a job in the NL or just move there if you have enough money its simple for the rich, I on the other hand am not rich at all. Secondly i'm not going to the cup on account of my probation I cant smoke so why go to the cup.

GET R DONE is a redneck termenology taht mens "get it done" it being the task at hand it was jsut a joke becasue it kind of hard to take a guy seriously when no-one has met you before and you like "lets team up and buy a coffeeshop" no offence. It could happen and don't get me wrong I would love to be a part of it I judt think this is one of those things you either have to do yourself or one other partner.

Again I don't think you understnd how much weed and hash is sold through one coffeeshop, or the smuggling either, like farmer john said its alot not tons but you want to have a steady supply so you don't have to smuggle every month, do you get this?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wrote a big thing on his court apeal thread......ive known Soma for a long time.....

used to live over there.....il progress slowly i know but ........ive met you guys.....you might turn out to be top people....... i hope

you will be suprised how easy making money is with a plan......ive got one if you would like to know......how to buy a house......it fuckin worked guys

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know you guys like to chat.......we will talk for years if your here for life......see each other progress.......im cool you guys on icmag seem cool.......we will keep in contact and chat about this for years.....

G

Man, why not tons?
What kind of european vehicle would be able to carry 4000 lbs of hash stealthly? I men you could use a cargo truck and just bust through the borders but thats a whole different thing, "hang on people I think were getting shot at. Only 3-4 more borders to run through" LOL.

If you sell houses then how much bank do you have, realistically?

Dutch Crash Burns 3 Tons of Hash

Friday, March 2, 2007

(03-02) 12:33 PST AMSTERDAM, Netherlands (AP) --

Three tons of hashish went up in smoke Friday, incinerated by Dutch authorities after a van carrying the illicit cargo crashed and scattered it across the road.

Detectives were hunting the van's driver and a passenger who fled the scene, leaving behind the wrecked vehicle and its $20 million cargo.

"It's not something you see every day," police spokesman Hielke Vogelzang said, adding that police were tracing the owner of the van, but "it may be stolen or leased."

The crash happened during the morning commute on a highway outside the town of Avenhorn, about 20 miles north of Amsterdam, police said.

Vogelzang said it was unknown whether the vehicle's occupants were injured, but "we're confident we'll catch up to them sooner or later."

Police said the van was heading toward Amsterdam when its driver lost control for unknown reasons. They said eyewitnesses saw the van hit a barrier, flip and clip another car before coming to rest. The two occupants ran away.

Packages of hash were scattered around the area, local media reported, and Vogelzang said that hundreds more were found stacked on wooden pallets inside the van.

Marijuana and hash are technically illegal in the Netherlands, but under the country's tolerance policy, police do not arrest anybody for possession of small amounts.

It is sold openly in licensed shops — which, paradoxically, have no way of legally acquiring their chief product.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
haha what a bummer, imagine that. crazy shit, you'd think they would drive extra carefuly with such a load, lol. i wonder how many passers by walked off with a kilo or two before the pigs arrived? ROFL :D

Farmer John said:
Man, why not tons?
One more time, from the Associated Press:
USA, Southern California, Ontario:

Truck abandoned on LA freeway contained three tons of pot

Saturday, March 10, 2007

(03-10) 11:06 PST Ontario, Calif. (AP) --

A truck hauling three tons of marijuana was found abandoned on a freeway ramp, authorities said.

A California Highway Patrol officer saw the rented truck partially blocking a San Bernardino freeway onramp Wednesday night and stopped to offer assistance, CHP Sgt. Telfinues Preszler Jr. said.

The truck was unlocked and its engine was warm. Preszler said it may have overheated.

The officer called a tow truck and then smelled marijuana and discovered plastic-wrapped bundles of marijuana in the back.

The pot was estimated to have a street worth of $20 million.

"As of right now there are no suspects and no real leads," Preszler said.

"Somebody's going be in some major trouble for walking away and leaving that quantity sitting on the side of the freeway," he said. "I'm glad I'm not him."

The marijuana was turned over to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, which will request a court order to destroy it, spokeswoman Cindy Beavers said.