What's new

CoCo's 85w Grow Tent

CoCo_LoCo

All trimmed and hanging. There could be some warm days in the next week so im expecting 8 - 10 days until ready for jar.

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

This run we have gone up from 6 to 9 plants.

3 x Mandarin Cookies
3 x Orange Kush Cake
1 x Bubblegum
1 x Glueberry OG
1 x Runtfruit

After sampling these all over the last week I am happy to drop the bubblegum, GBOG and runtfruit. The Mandy and OKC are just so much better.
And I think they could maybe go to 10 weeks although I havnt inspected the trichomes with a microscope yet. Will actually do that right after this post.

------------------------------------------------Day one of flowering------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------1 week of 12/12------------------------------------------------

CoCo_LoCo

1 week of 18/6

1 week of 18/6

I altered my DIY LED veg light. The bars where too close together so I got some more aluminium and made it more square.

The last set of veggers where getting less than ideal light on the outer edges.

Now the light is much more even. I also decided to ditch the lens covers which I feel focused the light too much.

These veggers are growing nicely. Ive said this before but I love the aero cloner. Once more I had visible roots after just 5 days.

I like to let them root for 2 weeks and then pot them. So this is 3 weeks after I took the clones and 1 week after being potted and put under the veg led.

During rooting stage I light them with a single 10w CFL diffused with some white foam.

CoCo_LoCo

3 weeks of 12/12

3 weeks of 12/12

The lovely ladies are getting on just great. The density is quite nice.

Im hoping for 1.3 grams per watt this run. Last run was 1.1 gpw.

Hookahhead

Yeah I was thinking LED strips. What made me think of it is you can really see how dark everything is under your canopy. A few years ago, I would have thought cool, all of his photons are being caught by the plants. However, with changes in technology and our understanding of the plant, I now see it as a potentially missed opportunity.

I should advise that I don’t have any first hand experience with this myself, but is something I have been looking into a lot. I flower outdoor during our dry season, but next time I flower in the cabinet I plan on adding maybe 10-20% under canopy lighting.

CoCo_LoCo

Hey everyone : )

Have not posted in a while. Not much has changed. I made a new scrog with pvc which is much better as its more rigid and I can tuck better.

Should also be easier to remove at harvest time.

I dropped all the strains except Ethos mandarin cookies and orange kush cake. They were ok but the ethos is just better.

The last harvest was a personal best in this setup. 89.5g off a 65w. 1.38g per watt. If hoping to get this scrog thick enough to hit 1.5g/w.

T9gS7Koh.jpg

sKuGXsJh.jpg

ZPGzKm7h.jpg

xI49TMeh.jpg

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

Some pics from a few months ago that I forgot to post:

Ethos Mandarin cookies and OKC

Cz9fXaPh.jpg

kRQMR8Uh.jpg

ev1CdF0h.jpg

mErFTw2h.jpg