What's new

Coco Vert Stadium 4 1000s

It is nice to have the Dosatron setup if I want to water the room I just hit water all on my
rainbird.The small rez that I have in the veg room I run a hose in there and filler up. I will put the room on the timer for the dosatron on monday I am hand water a little bit with some rootexl and cal mag just to get them going with 50/50 food and water it is about 800ppms. 450 food the rest calmag and rootexl dripclean that is about it. If needed to go out of town I can set it and forget it. But you know that cant hapend.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
nice room / work eastbay < that dose a tron looks tight , ?, how exactly does it work?, adds nutes to res and a set amount?, please elaberate ? thnx your space looks tight

good luck with your grow TS

TS the way the dosatron works is that it picks up the food from the bottle in mils you can set it from 5 mils to 25 mils I set mine at 6 mils Micro and 9 mils Bloom GH the Ph come out at 5.8 with this mix I am running coco so it is spot on for me got to love it. I have my room setup with 1/2 pvc with 3 octabobblers for each side and 2 for the center so I have 10 octabobbles in my room to feed all the plants.When they get bigger I will water 3 to 4 times a days.

? room temp do you look for the inside temp or the outside becouse my inside is at 85 but the outside is 77 to 79 and the outside is sencer is over the canopy. In pic # 2 you can see the sencer. Thank for your help. I want the temp at 82 to 85.

250wscrogger

nice setup!
I like the drip irrigation...
I really need to get my stadiums on a drip system... hand-watering 2 flowering rooms and a veg room is a lot of work...

Kit Kat

? room temp do you look for the inside temp or the outside becouse my inside is at 85 but the outside is 77 to 79 and the outside is sencer is over the canopy. In pic # 2 you can see the sencer. Thank for your help. I want the temp at 82 to 85.

Typically you would go by the 'outside' sensor that you have at canopy height but not in direct light from your bulbs.

Thanks Kit Kat for the info on the temp. I can up the temp then I will do that. The hotter it is will the air hold more water? Im just looking to have the room temp at 82 to 85. The one thing is that when the A/C come the hum drop to 45% then it is cooled then the A/C is off it creps up to 57 to 60% then back on back down to 45%. I would like to maintain the hum at 60 to 65%

The room has been fliped to 12/12 I will up date with photos every Monday. The plants are from 1foot to 2 foot tall the Drakle is very legey the La Chem is the one for vert. The Le Chem has more indca in it. I thank at the end of strech the La Chem will be just wright.
The Drakle will be thrue the roof lol. We will see how it plays out wish me luck.

Photos of the first day of flip look how hard they are ripping. I think the key to my room is that the hum and the temp are on point for the C02. temp is 80 to 83 hum is 50 to 62 light on light off room temp is 77 to 79 hum is 65 to 75. C02 is set at 1350 so it runs at 1330 to 1450 %.

D

DHF

The RH levels need ta be reversed to 65-75% lights on , and 50% and lower once stretch is over to prevent condensation formin on the nugs and causin airborn pathogens to form and sit without proper airflow/exchange of air till end of cycle.....but....

CO2 is absorbed and metabolized at higher ambient temps during lights on , but with 1330-1450 ppms , the plants can only use 900 ppm`s +/- , and shit out what they didn`t assimilate during lights off , along with the excess RH that BOTH need to be exhausted out of the room .......anyways....

Good luck and holler if I can help.....

Peace....DHF....:ying:......

I know that the RH is a bit hi at light off I need to get another dehue. And how is it that most of the info on C02 it is best a 1250 to 1500 PPMs? And you are saying that they use 900 PPMs. Where did you get your info from DHF? So I can read up on it thanks. I can not get the RH up to 65 to 75 % with the A/C going it drops it fast then when it is off it gose back up to 60% Im happy with 60 % RH.

D

DHF

Spurr/Goro at other sites found a study on the class plants pot falls into that proved what I witnessed for almost 20 yrs with my CO2 monitors and thermometer/hygrometers indoors from runnin krusty , ebb and flow buckets , and coco dtw.......and.....

CO2 levels you`ve read about come from Hydro Whore Manufacturers /Distributor`s Equipment suggestions , and not from knowledgeable old head growers........that said........

Keep a record of CO2 ppm`s lights off and report back to us.....Knowledge is power.....

If 60% RH`s working for you during lights on , just remember lights off CO2 ppm`s will spike along with way increased RH levels as well without air exchange/exhaust as you`ve noticed....and....increased dehuey useage up`s the ambient room temps that in turn makes your a/c work harder......but.....environment and room dialage take time.....

Go look up VPD "Vapor Pressure Deficit" and see where high RH works through end of stretch , but needs ta drop as much as possible till end of cycle for obvious reasons.....

Just tryin ta help.....DHF.....:ying:......

Thanks DHF my C02 drop when the light are off the fan in my veg room put a lot of negative pressure in the veg room. So the flower room has some leaks from the plugs I have not got to spray fome them yet. Do you think it is good to have some drow on the flower room ? The C02 cycles all day on off becouse some of the C02 is get sucked into the veg room . When it drop it will pump for 6 times to fill the room back up to 1350PPMs
so to fill the room back up with C02 it takes about 15 sec of this on and off. Most of the time when I look at the C02 controller in the morning with the light off it is like 650 to 780 PPMs.

Eastbay, that's very nice setup you have there. I'm particularly interested in the Dosatron setup. I'm thinking of building one of those, but my nutes don't quite come out at 5.8 since I'm on well water. Is there a way to automate the pH also? Could I put a third dosatron after the nutes to add pH down and adjust that till my pH is right? Thanks!