What's new

Coco Tent Grow...600hps..plus cheap leds..

meltybubble

Following, intesteresting.
When in such spacsez, I always tended to insulated etc as more orher than not one the black n white was enought after as hygrometer suggested swestspots in many a room.
Intake etc, always but with minimal effort.
I cant express how simple tent growing looks, way handy for breeding projects.
It requires or can require more depending on the set up.
I am testing my own nutrient also at the moment controlled spaces, controlling temp humidity handy.
Bless

Last edited:
This was them yesterday...they are darker today and look great out of the tent..I have a few clones that are not happy...
My seeds look like shit I cant figure out why...thought maybe they need be transplanted tkilled 2 kept 6 they look happier hoping they dry out they had a great root system on them out them in one gallons...

All in all its going ok got a few things to work out

Attachments

• 20201226_193533.jpg
    20201226_193533.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 43
So I think I was starving the seeds...I've been feeding them more and there coming back also just got a mars ts600 to fill in the light on the side of the tent for clones

Everything looks good or getting better I've been using the 6/9 gh and last 2 feeds things are looking great... im doing more 5/8 calmag aumor si and rapid root recharge and things are looking good so I've gunna keep on this and see how it goes..

Flowering will starting for 3 of them in a few weeks when I get my other tent and 2 more carbon filters

So I have a carbon filter on each room and one in the room its self should keep the smell contained

Latest posts

Latest posts