What's new

Coco hempy Goji OG 600w in a 4x4

hbj1891

nice frost. i got 4 phenos myself. A kinda short internode frosty monster that is snow leaning with glossy green leaves. A inbetweener that has the snow lotus shiny leaves also with less frost. A big og pheno that grows and roots with great vigor. Also a long lanky og leaning pheno. That one has some super stretch and shoots for the sky. Not sure which to keep. Og leaning with lottsa stretch or snow lotus frosty. Seeing mag deficiency in week 6 with r/o and h&g. I think they are mag hungry girls in mid flower. Good luck

mine were hella mag hungry in veg and i dressed em with an xtra 1/4 cup of dolomite lime for flower...i figured as much. thanks for the help!! Great thread here!!:tiphat:

oh yeah. great start. IM IN. so 4 moms? how have the moms grown since the pics?? did some grow much taller and faster than others that stayed short and stocky??

This is gong to sounds really bad, but I got rid of the moms... My plan was to use my little 3x3 to bloom so I didn't have room for big mommas. I made a bunch of bonsai moms off the seed moms. Those bonsai moms are kicking ass. The plan has since changed. I got a 5x5 to bloom and the 3x3 is momma central now.

The plants are vigorous growers I'm going to flip some clones this weekend and I'm taking daily pics of that grow as an artsy project. Will be interesting to watch the stretch.

therealnumber9

:dance013:When did you purchase these seeds? I've got a 6-pack from Bodhi's booth over at the Emerald Cup, Sonoma County Fairgrounds, the month of December. Reason I'm asking is that I heard about f2's and f3's of these. Thanks 831

CoCoSativas

A bunch of "firsts" in the grow. Growing Goji OG and Purple Peyote started from seeds (first time for seeds) and first time doing coco and first time doing hempy. What could go wrong?!?!! Hahaha

Started the purple peyote first and the goji a few weeks behind. Started 2 pp and 5 goji. All sprouted and made it for awhile. Got one goji male and I think a pp male. The pp male seemed like it was growing kinda fucked so I got rid of it and I didn't have space for the goji male, unfortunately. The seeds were started in soil and I began taking clones when the clones were four to six inches. Most of the clones went into rapid rooters and then into coco hempy solo cups. I did some clones directly into really small coco cups and had really good success. That may be my new method. Clones were vegged for two weeks or so in solo cups then transplanted to one gallon buckets. Vegged another 5 days and I'm flipping the switch today.

Goji seedlings
View Image

View Image

View Image

Nice. I grow in a 4x4 with a 600 in coco. You sound like you are on the right track.

Coco is pretty easy if you have a idea what you are doing.
I use tap water which they love amd is super easy.

I use cannas coco food. Damn good shit.

I also just got some Goji's. Something really interesting that's for sure

Lol old thread too bad not finished

Latest posts

Latest posts