What's new

CoCo Grow 2012 Temple Haze,Low Ryder #2,Sour Diesel,Spoetnik,Blueberry and more...

אהלן אנג'ל.......כואב לראות את הנזקים,ואני כמוך....הייתי רוצה לסיים סייקל שלם בלי להגיד לעצמי אחר כך "אם רק הייתי עושה ככה" או "פעם הבאה אני עושה ככה וככה"......פעם אחת שיהיה בול:)

SoG

growing is not for the average hobbyist
it takes allot of commitment and dedicated attentions
cleanliness, sanitation, and preventative measures
are crucial for maintaining a healthy room

its a long twisty learning curve, without it you'd still be making basic mistakes
but as long as your persistent; you will get there eventually

Tip:
to get better with your crop, one must know his genetics well!!!

as no suit fits perfectly out the box, they all must be tailored down to fit,
buying a new one will not make it fit any better, a tailor will!

sog and flying - thank you very much for the comments
i do learn much from each grow since each time something else goes wrong :)
i'm adding the last pics probably of the grow,with the 4 last plants in the growroom
all the rest couldn't survive any longer
i pretty much wash and clean the plants each time i can get an option and the ones that haven't had all their leaf's eaten are the ones i leave to grow
so for now the winners for most surviving plants are

drums please.....
royal haze - dinafem seeds
strawberry haze - greenhouse seeds
probably kandy kush - reserva privada
afghan kush - next generation

all the rest either finished their crop and couldn't last any longer with the spider mites or just couldn't finish well
as you can see most of the good genetics seeds actually lasted the most against the spider mite attacks compared to the two hermies i had in there and the few medical strains
only two medical strains did well there,maybe three out of 6 or so....
anyways i took some wet pictures since i haven't seen much wet bud pictures lately and i thought it would be a nice ending for the thread
i might surprise and film again but usually i don't film after i cut the off,i like to put them on the net right away
hope you enjoy them guys

Attachments

• afghan kush wet.jpg
    afghan kush wet.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 15
  • afghan kush.jpg
    afghan kush.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 14
  • afghan kush1.jpg
    afghan kush1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 14
  • kandy kush wet.jpg
    kandy kush wet.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 14
  • royal haze.jpg
    royal haze.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 15
  • royal haze wet1.jpg
    royal haze wet1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 15
  • royal haze wet.jpg
    royal haze wet.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 11
  • kandy kush1.jpg
    kandy kush1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 17
  • kandy kush.jpg
    kandy kush.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 14

Don-roni

הי אמיגו
שלא יכאב לך הלב
אחרי הכל , כל תוצר סופי יעלה באש ח ח ח
מסקנות והנאה אחרי העישון \אחרי צריכה, עוגיות, חמאה וכ"ו
אם יש טי איצ סי ברמות שה יצרן\ברידר דיווח עליהן , אז מה הבעיה
אז הגידול לא יפה, זה לא נעים אבל גם לא נורא
תהנה חבריקו, תוציא עשן
חפיף

:tiphat:

smoke report

well sadly this report will be very limited although i started with a few nice strains
so here it goes

the winning strain for the crop is riserva privada's kandy kush
it is definetly a smoke i will not forget,the smell is unique,the taste is very full and sweet and the high is uplifting and pretty damn strong and it was the only strain that got to full maturaty and almost didn't even feel the spider mites attack

other than that there we're a few more strains to mention
1.afghani kush - next generation - nice taste,good compact buds,lime tasting and very nice bud candy,but it wasn't very potent.

2.rasberry cough - sativa seeds,didn't seem to be a long flowering sativa,bud formation was also more of an indica and the taste was nice,compact buds indeed and it also got to maturaty but wasn't clean enough from furts to get the full taste,it had a nice taste if it wasn't for the furt

3.flying dutchman - temple haze - did ok but lost count of it's presence after a few days,meaning it didn't seem anything special

4.greenhouse seeds - strawberry haze - smells like strawberries indeed although i could have given it a few more days to get the smell better,didn't turn out as compact as i wished it would and for now the high isn't amazing but i'm waiting a few more days to check the taste and high again

5.sagarmatha seeds - matansuka tundra - didn't do well at all,i'm guessing he wanted a lighter feeding because it just didn't do well,either that or the strain phenotype isn't so stable,anyways the high itself was actually pretty good but there was so little of it that i could hardly take it seriously(might try it again because the taste and high we're interesting)

6.dinafem seeds - royal haze - very nice taste,kind of sweed and musky taste,the high is nice too,grew nicely and compact one of the good strains in this crop definetly

in general the hazes and kush strains were alot more resistant to the spider mites attacks,the rest we're very week against these attacks
the kandy kush is my definit winner,most compact buds,biggest harvest,best taste,best smell,best high which is something i haven't felt in a long time
i actually felt this baby kicking in real fast,it's like you smoke a bong hit and it says "hello" back at ya
anyways i think after this wide test of seeds and genetics i have some clue what will be my next strains
the kandy kush and the lemon skunk are my fev for now and the jilly bean and a few more are next in line :)
hope this helps

מקווה שזה יעזור לכל מי שלא דובר אנגלית,אם למישהו חשוב אני גם אכתוב את הדוח בעברית פשוט חשבתי שזה גלובלי יותר
שנה טובה

H

hope2toke

If I was in your position I would begin composting and never look back. Every meal you have, all the food scraps go in the compost. Chicken, fish, beef bones get crushed and put in too. Can you find redworms? it's amazing how much material the little buggers can go through. If you mix compost in the soi will see less nutrient burn and plant stress especially with sensitive plants like the alaskan tundra. good luck!

H

hope2toke

growing is not for the average hobbyist
it takes allot of commitment and dedicated attentions
cleanliness, sanitation, and preventative measures
are crucial for maintaining a healthy room

its a long twisty learning curve, without it you'd still be making basic mistakes
but as long as your persistent; you will get there eventually

Tip:
to get better with your crop, one must know his genetics well!!!

as no suit fits perfectly out the box, they all must be tailored down to fit,
buying a new one will not make it fit any better, a tailor will!

I know you're trying to help the OP, but I kind of disagree... growing is for everyone, as long as you can set your mind to it and follow a few easy steps.

unfortunately most the information on the web especially as it pertains to cannabis is flat wrong, as far as the easiest way to cultivate IMO. setting new growers up for failure by saying hydro is the best. Then the plants come up with 2000 problems and we say it's the grower. Why yes, but it's also the people who supported this method of growing all along. I mean I could tell you how a grow will end up just by looking at the first few posts and the kind of advice posted in the thread. Most new hydro grows I've seen have serious plant health problems and I would seriously dread smoking that product. When all along you could just plant in the soil of the backyard, pay little no attention to the plant, and yield more and better quality bud.

save your tomato and pepper seeds. Wash them so they are clean, dry them, and store until ready to plant. Get your compost, grow some tomatoes. Cannabis likes the same type of soil and conditions.

/rant done

hope2toke - thank you for all the replies,it's much appreciated
yes i myself had lot's of problems finding material that explains all the elements of the grow completely,almost every guide had tons of lacking information and even after 2 years of growing in coco i haven't gotten answers for some of those questions so i agree that the information isn't written well and some effort should really be made to explain each technique correctly and understand that each country has diffrent grade materials
meaning at first i started qith quality coco made by a very big company in the country and then the shop decided to switch to supply his own coco (he said it was because they raised the price) but it might as well be that he wanted to make more money so he decided to bring the coco himself,only they don't treat the coco,they don't sterilize it or even weight and pack it correctly,seriously each box there is a diffrent size,some open up with you feed them water and some just crumble
so the grow guide are so non informed to deal with these diffrent conditions
i have noway of treating coco by the explenations i've seen(it should be heated to 300 degree's celcius or something like that,i read that some where,i think wikipedia.
anyways the point is information is very subjective and based on alot of facts that aren't available in all of the countries
so alot of errors occur
i agree with you that every novice can grow his weed,i've seen it happen so many times so i have no reason to think otherwise,although i'm not a novice but i still learn each grow
this time most of the grow was bad because of spider mites and the fact that it didn't say anywhere that i have to wash the neem oil a few hours afterwards,maybe only an hour later to get rid of all of the oil so the plant leaves wont suffocate and die
or that insects are attracted to yellow leafes since it's a sign of weakness,and that they will attack a hermie first
so i learned alot from each fail :)
i say the more you fail each grow the better you will get eventually
sadly i don't trust the coco i'm using here so i might go back to soil although i don't really like the products that they sell here
very low grade and very unreliable
other than that i don't really have a place to put a bucket with worm to start making my own compost,i've read a bit about it,most explenations are very bad or unclear about everything and i have cats here,donno if they will tip it or mess with it and i got roomates
anyways i know it's the smart thing to do i just don't know if i'm gonna switch all my grow back to soil
haven't used the nutrients here in years and i'll have to adjust to them as well again and run a cycle and learn if they are good or not
anyways i'll be honest
i don't know how much energy i have left for seeking information about it
i'm not a commercial grower,i'm not planing on making a living out of it
i just wanted to cut myself out of the nasty drug cycle in the country with it's evil dirty hash
because i was splitting the crop with three other people i wasn't getting nearly close to enough product
now that i have finished searching for genetics i'm gonna focus on the strains i liked but still donno which setup i'm gonna go with next time
i still have furts for coco and i don't wanna throw that money away so i might run one more coco cycle just to finish all the nutrients i have and move on to a diffrent system
just don't have the energy to look up fifty diffrent sites and books to get all the info
who knows maybe that will change
thanks for the comments dude
i really appreaciate any positive feedback plus ideas
thank you! :)

מצאתי איזה דף אינפורמטיבי מאוד לגבי קוקוס
כל מי שמגדל במצע לדעתי צריך לקרוא אותו
הוא מסביר איך לקרוא נכון את הפי אייץ של הקוקוס
איך לקרוא נכון את האיסי ומה האיסי שאתה רוצה לקבל בנקז
ועוד הרבה תשובות לשאלות שהיו לי אז ממליץ בחום
דרך אגב יש שם הסבר גדול מאוד למה קוקוס שלא מאזנים כמו שצריך יכול לגרום לגידול מאוד לא מוצלח
ויש דבר כזה שנקרא קוקוס איכותי וקוקוס ברמה נמוכה
בקיצור זה מאוד מעמיק ומאוד אינפורמטיבי
http://www.hydrogrow.co.il/content/116

isranabis

Veteran
אחי כאן באתר הזה יש לך את כל האינפורמציה בלי האינטרס,מה שהידרו גרו לא מגלים לך זה שכל הקוקוס בארץ בא ממקור אחד שזה טוף מרום גולן הם גם מערבבים ואורזים למי שקונה בכמויות . אני התלהבתי מהמערכת פד"ח שהם מוכרים ב350 שקל

isranabis

Veteran
תמיד תבדוק את הנגר בקוקוס לפני השתילה כי יש הרבה פעמים שצריך כמה שטיפות כדי לקבל את אותו האיסי בכניסה ובנגירה

:) כאן באתר ובעוד מלא מקומות לא מצאתי אינפורמציה מדויקת מפורטת ואמינה כל כך
הכתבה לא קשורה להידרו גרו ואין שם שום דבר שממליץ עליהם ספיצית,רואים שזה ממקור אחר לגמרי
אין שם שום אזכור לחנות או שום דבר ואין שם שום טענה שזה יותר טוב מאדמה
יש טענה שזה מעולה לגידול וכן יעיל בכל מקרה כתוב שם המון אינפורמציה למה צריך דשן אחר בשביל קוקוס ולמה צריך להביא קוקוס שגם שטוף וגם עשו לו באפר טוב ועוד כל מיני דברים שלא מצאתי בשום מקום או מאף מגדל עד עכשיו
זה שזה נמצא באתר שלהם זה יופי
ותכלס הם בכלל לא מוכרים קוקוס גס רק קוקוס דק
ואף אחד לא מוכר לא יותר מהקוקוס של טוף מרום גולן אחשלי מזמן
הידרו שופ אמר לי שהם העלו לו את המחיר,אני מאמין שזה יותר בסגנון של"אני אייבא בעצמי ואוזיל בהרבה את העלויות"
אבל הוא שיחק אותה כאילו העלו לו את המחיר אז הוא היה חייב למצוא דרך אחרת
הוא בעצמו אמר לי שהם אורזים את זה לבד ושאין להם מושג באמת כמה יש בכל קובייה,שלא כמו פעם שהיית יודע במאה אחוז שיש שם קרוב ל-60 ליטר
לגבי שאר החנויות לא בדקתי אישית אז אני לא יכול להגיד אבל הידרו גרו בכלל לא מוכרים את הגס הם מוכרים את הדק וזה נראה לי בכלל של איזה חברה הולנדית או משהו
בכל מקרה אני כרגע בשלבים של לחטא את הבית ואת הציוד ולחפש חומר גלם טוב לעבודה ולא את החרא הזה שמציעים לך בחנויות
למי שנוח לו עם אינפורמציה באנגלית זה דף מאוד מאוד אינפורמטיבי ומאוד עוזר לעבוד נכון יותר עם המדידות
הוא מסביר איך בודקים איסי ואיך בודקים פי אייץ ולמה אי אפשר פשוט לבדוק את הנגר ולהסיק מזה משהו לגבי הפי אייץ שקיים במצע
אבל הוא הסביר איך כן מוצאים את הפי אייץ של המצע בצורה נכונה ועוד כל מיני
שבוע טוב אחשלי ומקווה שהפרפל והזן השני מתחילים להיראות יפה...
גם לך מגיע לראות כמה נקבות סקסיות ובריאות שם :)
במיוחד אחרי כל הדואר הזה... חחחח

isranabis

Veteran
יש כאן אשכול רק של קוקוס עם כל האינפורמציה שיש בעולם אל תגיד לי שלא ראית? זה באזור המגדלים אינדור אאוטדור ציוד חדר גידול

isranabis

Veteran
זה בגרוואר פורום ואז יש כל מיני סב פורומים יש שם חומר כתוב ל100 שנה שלא מפספס שום נושא ששייך לקוקוס