What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coco DTW is the truth.

bs0

On my 2nd run w/ coco dtw (5x watering per day) and now that I've got it dialed it's out producing my old stink bud racks. This is bonkers because nothing I've ever run has come close to a stink bud rack. Stink bud racks are amazing, but super susceptible to developing root issues.

Nothing special, just flora flex pots/platforms & botanicare nutes & 70/30 coco/perlite. 500w LED per 6'x6' area & 1.0 VPD @ 77* F. If you're doing hydro, regardless method, it's worth your time to give it a couple runs. First go was OK, but once I went from 3x per day watering to 5x everything went ballistic. The difference from 3x to 5x doesn't even make sense but it happened.

Fwiw, maintaining 1.0 vpd is almost a cheat code in itself. I even quit the co2 supplementation and it don't matter. I'm sure I'm just late to the party on this and others already walked this road but it's so much better than I expected.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
On my 2nd run w/ coco dtw (5x watering per day) and now that I've got it dialed it's out producing my old stink bud racks. This is bonkers because nothing I've ever run has come close to a stink bud rack. Stink bud racks are amazing, but super susceptible to developing root issues.

Nothing special, just flora flex pots/platforms & botanicare nutes & 70/30 coco/perlite. 500w LED per 6'x6' area & 1.0 VPD @ 77* F. If you're doing hydro, regardless method, it's worth your time to give it a couple runs. First go was OK, but once I went from 3x per day watering to 5x everything went ballistic. The difference from 3x to 5x doesn't even make sense but it happened.

Fwiw, maintaining 1.0 vpd is almost a cheat code in itself. I even quit the co2 supplementation and it don't matter. I'm sure I'm just late to the party on this and others already walked this road but it's so much better than I expected.
Thanks for the tip friend. I'm glad to hear you're dialed in and kicking ass. If it's safe post a photo or two so we can see the results you speak of. .