What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

coco beds...adjusta wing 2 wire converts kits...oh snap

sureshot66

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

careinthezoo

so i converted my lights to the 2 wire philips bulb with the adjusta wing, instead of 11k im now at 8k with more coverage, i added a 4x4...strains are thin mint gsc and sfvog..im stoked to see how this setup will do, gotta get nets up and flip ina few days.

Can someone post a link to the 2 wire conversion kit or info? I dig the set up, but am unfamiliar with the bulb/light. Conversion.

T.i.a

sureshot66

Veteran
What are these coco beds you talk of I'm thinking it will never work...:woohoo:
i saw this dude doing them and got inspired, then i found out he used trick photography,overpriced nutes and wouldnt show time lapsed photos :biggrin: but i said fuck it and did it anyway :pirate: how you been man? can u tell me how that veg light movers working for u? is it worth setting up? thanks for coming thru :dance013:

jumpship

H sureshot66 lost my phone. This is your buddy in oregon. I sent an email to you on hotmail but cant remember if that was your email or not. Iremember youryour email address except for who your e mail carrier was.check your spam box.

theother

The aw look awesome, you still loving them? How many btus do you figure per lmp? Also do you feel like you are getting 50% more footprint out of them? Was thinking of ditching air cooling and going either aw or par wing, just wanna make sure the ac can handle it. Love the idea of ditching the ducting and the problems that come with it.

sureshot66

Veteran
sup other, yea its an amazing footprint,...id go with gavitas i just added one its pretty bomb..i use 5000 btu per 1k bulb, im not a fan of duct or glass, step your ac up youll be happy you did

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
a few questions.

1) do all your tables water at the same time? whats the volume per feed per octobubbler.if each table is wired to a valve id see the advantage of 1 at a time but does that mean it opens up the valve and powers the pump for each table individually. how do those work?

2) are the table pvc runs a loop. do they go wrap around both sides of the table and meet back up to a tee that feeds each table to give even flow or is it a capped end? how doe the main supply line that goes around the perimeter terminate? does it loop back in to its self or is it capped?

3) are those 1/4 inch feeds to the emitters?

thats one super sick set up bro thanks for sharing!:tiphat:
[/QUOTE]

what up vaggio,
my room is approx 18x20, 1 have 5 4x8 and 1 4x4, i use the open 4x4 space for entry, dehu, and i have a shelf/rack for room supplies. the 4x8 are butted up on each other making them 4x16 3 lights over them and the other row is 4x12 with 2 lights for spread i placed one in the middle of both trays so 8 feet then one at 4 feet of both trays
View Image[/url] ][/url]
what im seeing is the spots where the wings cross light each other, where the middle and side lights meet, the plants are much lighter, even having some yellowing...the flowers look fine, no different than the ones outside of the cross lit area.

my feed drain setup is
res gravity fed to a 1.5 hp aquarium pump
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49265&pictureid=1149246&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
plummed into 1 inch pvc

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49265&pictureid=1149247&thumb=1]View Image
[/url]
pvc goes along perimeter of room and tees into each table
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49265&pictureid=1149248&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
they have a sprinkler valve on each and wired to a galcon controller, better than raid bird u can set it for any duration, 4 octa bubblers per 4x8. i run at 20-25 second feed times,2 times per cycle in flower
[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?
albumid=49265&pictureid=1149249'][URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49265&pictureid=1149249&thumb=1]View Image
[/url]
32 microjets per 4x8[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

sureshot66

Veteran
a few questions.

1) do all your tables water at the same time? whats the volume per feed per octobubbler.if each table is wired to a valve id see the advantage of 1 at a time but does that mean it opens up the valve and powers the pump for each table individually. how do those work?

2) are the table pvc runs a loop. do they go wrap around both sides of the table and meet back up to a tee that feeds each table to give even flow or is it a capped end? how doe the main supply line that goes around the perimeter terminate? does it loop back in to its self or is it capped?

3) are those 1/4 inch feeds to the emitters?

thats one super sick set up bro thanks for sharing!:tiphat:

sup str8edge, no they water 1 at a time via sprinkler valves...the perimeter of the room has 1 inch pvc all the way around and is capped at the end, you need to cap for pressure...you just tee into the supply line, install a sprinkler valve, then your octo bubblers and cap each one you need the cap for pressure to push water thru the 1/4 feed lines...yes each table is wired back to the controller which controlls amount of feed time in cycle 25 seconds currently, then it shuts the valve off and feeds the next table...u just need one big pump i have a 1hp reeflo, that runs 7 tables, id do more off it if i had the room...let me know if you have more questions otr need pics of anything

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
the 6 station, its awesome

they have a sprinkler valve on each and wired to a galcon controller, better than raid bird u can set it for any duration, 4 octa bubblers per 4x8. i run at 20-25 second feed times,2 times per cycle in flower
so im trying to find the controller and found it a little daunting. is there a model number on yours or any kind of identifier beyond "galcon 6 station" i think there is more thasn one 6 station.

i want a controller that does intervals down to the second multi feed per day and multiple zones that can wire back to a relay for the pump to turn on and off at feed times when im not home.

im calling greencoast tomorrow to see what they recomend but i think he said it was a rainbird model.

whatthe215

Veteran
hey str8edge, they're called propagation timers.

Galcon 8056S AC-6S 6-Station Indoor Irrigation and Propagation Seconds Operation Controller

dont listen to greencoast, theyre not the brightest and are there to make money not help you save money.

get everything you can from home depot. i ordered the galcon timer online.

only things i bought at greencoast were the octabubblers and micro sprinklers.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
which pump you use im looking at this one http://www.rainharvest.com/grundfos-mq-3-45-1-hp-pressure-boosting-pump.asp

hey str8edge, they're called propagation timers.

Galcon 8056S AC-6S 6-Station Indoor Irrigation and Propagation Seconds Operation Controller

dont listen to greencoast, theyre not the brightest and are there to make money not help you save money.

get everything you can from home depot. i ordered the galcon timer online.

only things i bought at greencoast were the octabubblers and micro sprinklers.

whatthe215

Veteran
sureshot, how many 4x8 tables can you water at a time with your pump? and which HP is yours?

simer 3/4hp pressure boosting can only do 1 table at a time, works but i got a grundolf 1hp to try out.

sureshot66

Veteran
sureshot, how many 4x8 tables can you water at a time with your pump? and which HP is yours?

simer 3/4hp pressure boosting can only do 1 table at a time, works but i got a grundolf 1hp to try out.

mines 1 hp i can do 2 tables at once with it, never tried 3