What's new

Cob's Cabin

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I've found booze to be a pretty good catalyst :)

Tossing this up for posterity cause that thread will be gone in 5,4,3,2,.....

View Image

I find it somewhat interesting that they did not even respond... or delete your post. I recall a few years ago, G-13 used an ICMager's picture to promote their version of Pineapple Express.. Strange how some of these 'companies' work... outright theft and plagerism. (sp). Is it that they are incapable of taking pictures or hiring a talented photographer? wtf...

mgk :tiphat:

Cannavore

Veteran
cobcoop said:
Cannivore, I'd love to see some shots once you get her back up and running. That is definitely a unique a line, with some really funky smells comin through.

I probably have a veg shot in my profile album. I should be able to check her out in flower soon. I popped a bunch of shit and have a bunch of ladies to play with including the stamos, and after these two plants from Loompa finish up I'm gonna be rocking testers from bodhi. Need more space -_-

Heard Hippie hit you up through PM's, you should definitely swing through over there, good peeps. :tiphat:

Peace

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Lmfao...swerve......you know he's watching looking for ider's..........high swerve hahaha....fuckin followers.....
Haha maby you should actually do some real breeding......and stop jacking real growers picture's......
Swerve your a counterfeit.......and always will be.......

peterpan

Veteran
Cob that sucks but just remember you can grow another girl anytime you want and get it to look as good as the plant in the pic dickhead stole, he cant. PP

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, Cobb - they say the greatest form of flattery is imitation...

Well, I suppose in your case, flattery = simple larceny...

forget swerve aka GHS Cali division...

dank.Frank

OLDproLg

Veteran
Oh fuck,i didnt know that?

ANyways HEY COB,i loved the last 7 pages!!!

Now i wanna get,the Blockhead(grape flavor) and that zog,TIGHT!!!!!
Plus Bodhi's TEMPLE....waaaooo cool lookin TIGHT sativa!!!

SHeeeeeeeeeze loueeeeeeeeeze,good on ya!
Lg

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha thanks for the love fellas! I'm not butthurt over the matter cause we all know how swerve operates, but I was hoping some of the nuthuggers on his site would see how full of shit he is. That thread is gone now, but I may have to pop in again :)

MrDank

Veteran
Cob - I figured you living out here would open your eyes to how shady the "MMJ Industry" really is. Industry is full of lying cheating dirtbags who aren't shit in the grand scheme of things. You know when Colorado laws are being shaped and formed by dirty motherfuckers who can't compete fairly, same goes for the seed business for some. Over half the "breeders" I know have burned many bridges to get to where they are now

Killer pics tho :D

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Dude, I got into It with swerve on another forum cause he was claiming to be the only one to have the 91. I said quit acting like you're king shit and you know everything, there are people on IC with it. He told me to name one, I threw out your name and he backtracked and shut up.... There's a reason why he dropped 20k+ on shit for the Denver cup and then didnt show up.... Cause his face would have been beaten in. Fuck that guy.

Greenwonder

That looks really great man!!!
I'm thinking about starting what kind of setup do you use?
Or maybe you don't want to tell your secrets?;-)

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cob - I figured you living out here would open your eyes to how shady the "MMJ Industry" really is. Industry is full of lying cheating dirtbags who aren't shit in the grand scheme of things. You know when Colorado laws are being shaped and formed by dirty motherfuckers who can't compete fairly, same goes for the seed business for some. Over half the "breeders" I know have burned many bridges to get to where they are now

Killer pics tho :D

Hey buddy good to see ya, we should toss a few soon. I feel ya, biggest reason I kept my day job, and I've got a feeling it's only gonna get worse with legal weed. :tiphat:

tmb said:
Dude, I got into It with swerve on another forum cause he was claiming to be the only one to have the 91. I said quit acting like you're king shit and you know everything, there are people on IC with it. He told me to name one, I threw out your name and he backtracked and shut up.... There's a reason why he dropped 20k+ on shit for the Denver cup and then didnt show up.... Cause his face would have been beaten in. Fuck that guy.
The whole thing got comical. I think it's handled now... onward and upward.

Paco said:
Like I said he huffs shit and piss. BTW I tell girls I'm cob so I can get laid.

Weird???? Cause I tell people I'm paco so I can get free beer.

Greenwonder said:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]That looks really great man!!!
I'm thinking about starting what kind of setup do you use?
Or maybe you don't want to tell your secrets?;-)
[/FONT]

No secret sauce man, just a couple of tents, decent ventilation, promix, organic nutes, and lots of trial and error. Mostly error

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Lol. Swerve wants to be Arjan soo bad. Too bad Arjan balls out of control and swerve lives in a closet with a hot plate.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Lol. Swerve wants to be Arjan soo bad. Too bad Arjan balls out of control and swerve lives in a closet with a hot plate.
there was a warning thread up for a second about personal info not being handled properly at CC.. characters with character issues?? go figure

LubdaNugs

Veteran
That right there is some funny shit Cob. I've always enjoyed the Swerve drama, its weird how anyone could still buy his gear after all the bunk he posts for everyone to read. Its like the old saying " You can just sit there and act stupid or open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Latest posts

Latest posts