What's new

Cob's Cabin

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Great job brother! You definitely got her where she likes to be....didn't doubt it one second eitherway....yeah she looses that heavy metallic haze in late flower and gets that soft lemon Finnish...got to get her back later..she's super smelly...makes ya wanna gag...not sure what to hit her to next....maby a tres male..dunno....late homie...

P

Paco

That shit is looking bang on brother. Is the country time the same cut TR and I ran? either way, damn son.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks ya'll!

funk, you get buried or what man? We got like a foot and a half. Reminds me of how Co used to be.

$$$ - yeah man, I'm really stoked I finally got her to cooperate! She's gonna be proper. If it was me I'd hit that gal with a haze or haze hybrid, maybe RHS if you got any of those??? But yeah something that'll retain the huge growth she puts out and take out a little more of the DC cabbage ya dig.

Paco thanks homie! Yep same cut. The sample I got from tr cured out like nag champa with some of the lemonade when you broke it up. I'm curious how she'll cure out in the soil grown.

tumblr_m5uubaXbbw1qc480z.gif

Last edited:

Adrift

Veteran
i wouldnt mind a slice of that cherry pie :)

looks incredibly tasty! hell it all does :joint:

later bud! enjoy

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Milo - yeah man money has an eye for currency for sure :D

Adrift pull up a slice man.

Here's the hypro amnesia... and I'm nuts over this one. She's got a really sharp citrus haze thing goin. Really reminds me of the SLH cut I ran.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ragga's fine fine selection of lemon larry. Big ups holmes! Rubbery og funk.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Like a boss!!!! Don't have any rhs beans atm..but I'm sure a little birde could help....got that hydro looking real nice as well.....

H&L

That hypro amnesia sounds interesting. How long's she take?

Looking like the sickness man.

Cannavore

Veteran
Yeah hypro looks dope. Hopefully she's a harder hitter than SLH! IMO that shit just falls flat in stone category.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah hypro looks dope. Hopefully she's a harder hitter than SLH! IMO that shit just falls flat in stone category.

The SLH I found was/is badass, but I've def heard mixed reviews from others.

Thanks mellow fellow, I'm stoked to get her in the pipe.

Here's some shots of bodhis goji. Keeper status I'd wager. She finished out with quite a bit of og stank and just a little of the menthol.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

D

dramamine

Goji looks sick, Cob. I'm liking the ones I've flowered so far, too. Getting a lot of tangy berry behind the og on a few. Great pics as usual, dude.