What's new

Cob's Cabin

Buddle

Veteran
Looks really dank in your cabin. I feel the same way about Snowdog.I grew her indoors and out and her flavor was killer but the high just seemed to leave me wanting more of something..lol. Burkle is such a stunner. Pre98 sure makes a pretty cross..peace

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buddle, thanks man! Yeah this my last run with her. Looks like she'll yield decent. Burkle is killer smoke for sure. Big ups $$.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright fellas, 6 weeks in and things are looking decent. Had a couple power outages and a couple of the masterkush x bg hermed on me, and my w91 was running a P def from the getgo, thinking she needs to get used to the new soil mix. But all in all not too shabby.

Here's the ladies, reverse alphabetically cause I'm practicing for a dui checkpoint.

Zilvermist 3 - these both have a nice floral/citurs smell, no spice yet. Gonna yield like a mofo tho, and probably go at least 12 weeks.

picture.php

ZM 1

picture.php

W91, hoping she pulls through to 10 weeks.

picture.php

Tresis in the hot mix. Can't get a good shot of her cause she's all the way in the back, but shit is fire.

picture.php

TK * gettin beefy

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stamos, gettin her robocop sex on

picture.php

Snowdawg not a great shot but....

picture.php

OG, killin it this time

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MK x BG #6

picture.php

MK X BG #5

picture.php

MK X BG #4

picture.php

MK X BG #2

picture.php

And last and certainly not least burkle.

picture.php

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Nothing but the best going on in your world man, your straight up killing it! I've got a lot of reading and drooling to do.

Hey man how do you rate the '91 to the D?

HGO

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks fellas! Cob hearts you all.

HGO, thanks for stoppin by brother. As far as the high between the D and the 91 they are real close in potency. As far as growing them... I'll take the 91 every time. The D is way too picky for my liking, she got scrapped after 3 or so runs.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Ah ok bro thanks for the info the '91 sounds great! Yeah the D can be a pain to grow, how does the '91 smell? All the work you've done with the '91 is stellar! Great thread brother!

HGO

Last edited:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
killer meds 4u soon!
One can only hope... Just remind me not to use YOUR pipe... hahaha sluts. :moon:

HGO the 91 is really skunky. Where to me the D is more of an acrid sweatsock kinda thing. Not much bag appeal (the 91), but she gets you BAAAKED. big up self for hookin a brother up.

SH - look who rolled outta bed... I'm tellin ya dude. I learned from those new house crackers, promix FTW.

Last edited:

true grit

Veteran
im with you- the D was too finicky and her ass got the boot from the stable. nice stuff but even when i nailed her good she wasn't all that a bag a chips like folks think.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
damn son you been thru more hoes than a strip club lately.. that burkle looks off the chain.. saw some of the phenos of the white x c99..hot damn those girls are icy.. great structure to-boot.

tumblr_m83ygmUzmb1rqzwo0o2_250.gif

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gritty, I'm with ya bro. Too many fish in the sea.

Ras, thanks man!

Funk! Sup holmes. You make it up to check out the craziness? Yeah man, that cross turned out to be a winner. Gonna pop the rest of those c99 one of these days, and chuck some more.