What's new

Cobra420's 600w Tent

Cobra420

SDK. These plants seem to have the slowest veg. I'll admit, the temps are WAY cold so I'm sure that doesn't help. 52-65 average. Always seem to have this issue in the winter :laughing:

picture.php

picture.php

Here are a bunch of the clones I've taken. I've taken at least 2-3 of each plant except for one or two of the SDK. The SDK's don't seem to want to branch out much and are growing really slow. Either way, hoping for at least one keeper female from each tent. We'll see what happens.

picture.php

Have had my best success with shot glasses or small jars of H20. Simple and works great. May take a little longer than other methods but I'm not in a rush. Once mothers are established, these tents will be used for clone only. Turning my Dual 150 cab into a seed runner. Going to be starting 4 seeds of 2 more strains soon.

Cobra420

The tents have been put into flower as of 3/3. In the PExCC tent, I have 1 confirmed female and I'm pretty sure 3 males. In the Satori tent, I have 1 confirmed female and the others are hard to tell. In the SDK tent, I have 3 confirmed females and 1 that hasn't really shown.

So 5/12 females so far. I'm hoping for at least 8/12 so I can have at least 2 of the tents full for this run. Either way I have clones of everything at the moment and may take a few more of the confirmed ladies just to be safe. Now that the dual 150 cab has been turned to a seed runner, it will be clones only in these tents for now on. I can't wait to see all 3 tents packed each with their own strain. Going to be awesome. Pics to come once lights are on.

Cobra420

So the plants are chugging along nicely. TONS of roots growing on the surface of my soil. Simply amazing. Anyone contemplating going Blumats but on the fence. DO IT. It WILL be the best decision ever. I couldn't see myself going back to hand watering... EVER.

As for the plants, I'll do a quick run down on how they are numbered in the tents. 1-4, 1 being the front left, 2 being the front right, 3 being the back left and 4 being the back right.

The PExCC tent, I'm about 95% certain 1,3 and 4 are male while 2 is female. Amazing growth on them all. Going to let them flower a little longer just to be 100% and then the males will most likely get the chop.

picture.php

picture.php

The Satori tent, I think 1 and 3 are female, 2 looks to be male and 4 is female. Going to let them flower a little longer as well so I can be 100% on 1-3.
picture.php

picture.php

Cobra420

The SDK, 1,2 and 4 are all female and I'm about 95% sure 3 is male. We'll see in the next few days.
picture.php

picture.php

Excited. Want to get some mothers made so I can fill these tents up with clones. That's when the REAL fun begins.

Cobra420

Much needed update!! So PExCC #1,3 and 4 as well as SDK #3 have all been confirmed male and have been chopped. All 3 of the PExCC males and the female grew EXTREMLEY uniform. They all looked quite similar. Very impressed. If you're lurking Bueno Time, FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC job on the seeds my friend. Out of the 3 strains I have flowering, YOURS have been the most vigorous and largest of the bunch. Quite amazing. Excited to see what the smoke is like.

As for the females, Satori #1,3 and 4 as well as PExCC#2 are all in the Satori tent now. SDK#1, 2 and 4 as well as Satori #2 are in the SDK tent.

SDK Tent. Front left is SDK#1, front right is SDK#2, back left is Satori #2 and back right is SDK#4. SDK#4 has been my favorite of the SDK's. It has flowered faster, bushed out more and appears to be quite the specimen compared to the other 2 SDK females. The SDK male looked VERY similar to SDK#4.
picture.php

picture.php

SDK#4 Cola forming. It showed sooner and seems to be forming much fast than the other two.
picture.php

SDK#4
picture.php

Last edited:

Cobra420

Now the Satori tent. Front left is Satori #1, front right is PExCC #2, back left is Satori #3 and back right is Satori #4. The Satori's seem to be the slowest to show flower compared to the rest. Either way, I'm glad to have been able to fill at least 2 tents.

picture.php

picture.php

And surface roots of PExCC #2 from the Blumats. GREATEST... INVESTMENT... EVER!!!!
picture.php

picture.php

Going to play around with dripper placement and may even add another dripper to each container to make 5 in each to eliminate the couple dry spots there are. Then again, turning them up or even just adding mulch may eliminate them as well. Definitely adding a mulch next round. Have an ABUNDANCE of chopped leaves to put a nice thick layer on all.

Getting to that stage where I should probably trim the under growth and then, I should be able to sit back and watch until harvest. May work on under growth trimming this weekend and go from there. Have a couple clones that appear to be rooting, still waiting for a few more to root. Mother plants to come soon.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice looking plants very thick and bushy. So you only got 1 female PExCC? She looks healthy hope the smoke turns out good on her for ya.

Cobra420

Nice looking plants very thick and bushy. So you only got 1 female PExCC? She looks healthy hope the smoke turns out good on her for ya.

Yup, the other 4 were all males. Crazy how uniform all 5 plants were. CRAZY bushy! She'll be coming down VERY soon. I'll be sure to put up some pics of everything before the big day.

Cobra420

Well after an interesting battle with SUPER high humidity and loosing a large majority of my last grow to bud rot, I had to break down and fire up the ac. Now that all is well, I decided to run my C99 #1's in all the tents. We'll see how they turn out.

Tent 1
picture.php

picture.php

Tent 2
picture.php

picture.php

Cobra420

Tent 3
picture.php

picture.php

Haha, looking back at the photos, it's looking like I may need to purchase some new bulbs for tents 2 and 3.

Last, my mother tent.
I have my
Mosca's C99 #1
Mosca's C99 #3
Nirvana Bubblelicious #3
Nirvana Bubblelicious #4
Mandela Satori #1
Bueno Time's Pineapple Express x Cheese N Chaze #2
Fractal's Strawberry Diesel Kush #1
Fractal's Strawberry Diesel Kush #4
picture.php

Cobra420

Today they are at day 31 12/12. Pics were taken yesterday though. All 3 tents are doing great. Tent 3 is a little behind due to a blown bulb I didn't catch for a few days. Either way, they're doing fine, it'll just be a smaller crop.

Tent 1
picture.php

picture.php

Tent 2
picture.php

picture.php

Cobra420

Tent 3
picture.php

picture.php

Had to throw one of my MH bulbs into this tent due to the blown HPS. Ordering one soon to replace it. They could have vegged a bit longer but with the way I have the tents set up, I have to flower them all at the same time. Plus now that I've gotten the cloning down pat, I'm ready to run more varieties.

I plan on giving my mothers another week or two and then take a bunch of clones from them all. That way I'll have something ready to replace these tents once harvested. I haven't decided what I'll run next in the tents. Pretty sure I'm going to go with 1 strain per though instead of a mono crop. Was thinking of running 4 Satori #1, 4 Pineapple Express x Cheese N Chaze #2 and 4 C99 #3.

My last Satori and PExCC grow went wonderfully, but ended with a bunch of mold due to EXTREMELY high humidity and WAY too much foliage. Now that it's been addressed and I've been playing with a few training methods, I feel it will go very well.

I also started 4 Reservoir Chemdog Sour Diesel seeds and 4 Reservoir SSSDH IX1 seeds 8/21. Just peeked in on them and I see a tail on 1 of each so far. Hoping to get a nice mother from each soon. So I'm sure they will be getting run in one of these tents in the future.

Cobra420

Day 44 and things are chugging along nicely!! The flowers are nice and dense. Really liking the way I pruned them this run. Going to do something similar from now on.

Tent #1 C99's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cobra420

Tent #3 C99's

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Took 70 clones the other day to get ready to load up these tents and the PLL Cab. Shooting for my C99#3, PExCC#2 and Satori#1 for these tents but will see in another 2 weeks what will be getting run next.

Cobra420

Kind of earlier than I'd like but 8 of the 12 plants have gotten the chop with the others slowly but surely getting chopped and trimmed. Day 57ish for them.

Its been BEAUTIFUL outside the past couple weeks and it's looking like the humidity in the tents have sky rocketed again due to turning the AC off... Started noticing humidity in the mid to high 80's range not long ago so you can probably guess what has happened yet again...

Started to notice a little bit of spider webbed looking mold, I'm guessing that's what it is, in the tops of a few of the plants. Unsure if its mold, fungus, bud rot or what but this happened last grow but it was WAY more severe, couldn't save any of it.

I've been going through and getting rid of any molded flowers and checking over EVERYTHING for any signs. Of course the larger flowers are the ones that have been the most affected. Tent 3, with it's smaller plants/flowers, had no mold at all on any of the plants. Tent 1 and 2 so far only have them in a few of the tops. About to start trimming plant 8 of 12 in a few.

I've been telling myself that I HAVE to add an oscillating fan into each tent and get a dehumidifier for the room the tents are in and slacked haha. At least not all is lost. With winter close approaching, I'm thinking it shouldn't be much of an issue until next year. Still going to get fans/dehumidifier ASAP though. The added air movement I think will REALLY help in the tents.

As of 2 days ago, a ton of rooted clones have been planted into root plugs of food mix. Had a decent success rate that appears to be getting better and better each time. Once I clean out the tents and the clones have a couple days to fill out, I will be transferring the clones into the tents. Pics of dried/curing flowers and new clones into the tents soon to come.

Cobra420

Jarred up C99 from the most recent harvest. Got 7 half gallon jars of flowers. Slowly getting them into the cure zone.

picture.php

Left to Middle
picture.php

Middle to Left
picture.php

Weighing it out once they've stabilized.

The tents will be getting loaded up soon.

Cobra420

Little update on my Mother/Clone Tent. This evening, I cut down the plants quite hard and root pruned the mothers I have. Watered them in nicely and reset their Blumats.

Whole tent shot
picture.php

Rooted/Rooting clones. The clones by themselves to the right and the clones in the front of the tray were just planted this evening. The clones in the back of the tray were planted a few days ago. Can really tell a difference once they start feeding.
picture.php

Mothers. From back left going clockwise
C99 #1
C99 #3
Satori #1
Pineapple Express x Cheese N Chaze #2
Strawberry Diesel Kush #1
Strawberry Diesel Kush #4
Bubblelicious #3
Bubblelicious #4
picture.php

Can't wait to get this tent loaded up. It's been a long time coming.

Cobra420

So the tents have been cleaned out and restocked. Tent #1 has 4 of my C99 #3, Tent #2 has 4 of my Satori #1 and Tent #3 has 4 of my PExCC #2. Hoping to setup the Blumats tomorrow. Fans for in the tent and a big dehumidifier will be installed soon. New HPS bulbs are also on the way.

Tent 1 - C99 #3
picture.php

picture.php

Tent 2 - Satori #1
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts