What's new

Closing today on 12 acres in New Mexico!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am gonna do solar off grid power with a generator backup. The well will run off a trickle solar pump to the buried tank (so water doesnt freeze in winter) then i can irrigate as necessary.

But yeah no power as is, so i need to invest in some deep cell batteries and some panels

I'm going to suggest a propane generator Johnny, propane stores forever as long as it remains sealed, it burns much cleaner requiring less maintenance & less oil changes plus the carburetor will never gum up as it can w/gas or diesel. Both gasoline & diesel fuels start breaking down immediately after being produced.

you can buy 20, 30, 40 or 100 pound cylinders, the 100#'ers are less portable than the others because it weighs about 175 #'s when full plus by law you'll need to transport the 100#ers standing up & carefully secured in your truck.

supermanlives

Veteran
if you let me use a back hoe and bury that trailor i will pay ya 300 $ a month rent LOL propane is overrated, but has its advantages as stated above^ diesel baby

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
welcome to the land of manana! we still have the best chili in the southern half of the state,although some would argue a chimayo red is better than the red chili in the southern part....but our green chili kicks the crap outa the northern green!

hunt4genetics

Veteran
Thats a great get Johnny!

I wish you all the best.

I aspire to one day buy up chunks of Detroit, and turn it into farm land.

Peace.

C

cvk

Welcome neighbor!
I am one of the unlucky ones to have paid 20 g's for holes in the ground, you are indeed very lucky. Looks like you are quite away's away from that fuckin rock crusher plant that always blankets my plants with dust when the winds are blowin my way so another big plus for you. Just make sure you post lots of no tresspassing and no hunting signs or your land will be trampled by hunters come sept - december. You have quite a few grower neighbors but they keep to themselves. Good luck and welcome

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
you may not realize this but you are the man. this endeavor is what i like to call a boss move. you just grabbed the world by the nuts. only thing left to do is make it your own. be proud my friend. some people will never leave their couch...