What's new

closet grow 400watt hps 2 time growing

N

newtothiscoco

English is fine ,good job on the cross did u take some clones ?Looks like a keeper.

yes i did i have another room running next to this and i was planing on use that as a veg's chamber, but they grow like crazy so i needed started that room to, but i have around 30-50 seeds left so i am sure i will find another keeper :)

and i hope to get a good male to cross with now when i am getting rdy for the outdoor garden the seeds are popping as we speak :dance013:

N

newtothiscoco

so i am planing on harvest this soon and i have got some stuff for free last time i did order some things online. and it is to remove smells. this stuff is strong i can smell it trough this containers, and do you guys think i should open a container when i start to harvest to cut down on the smells in the room, or do you think that it wont help at all ?
picture.php

i have my carbon scrubber that i fire up when i start but it smells like crazy ya know ^^
i do not have a problem with the smell its just the neighbors, they do not seem to like the smells ^^ even just when i smoke out side they have this crazy eyes looking at me^^"

N

newtothiscoco

sorry for no final weight update :) i did get a total of 461 grams from the grow :)
and btw that ona gel stuff is great when you trim to keep the punching smell down :)

i am gona make a new and final thread to post from now on :)
have a good one guys and gals :)