What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Closet Chronicles with Mr.Sparkle: "Test Run"

M

Mr. Sparkle

And the the left side, alive i guess but looking a little haggard.

qlBrEt1.jpg

But now with the light raised, tops flopped, leafs plucked and watering increased, so they should turn around.

u9UJkua.jpg

M

Mr. Sparkle

Day 29/39

Benn doing some adjusting, and flopped over some buds to fill the empty space on the right side, but the one needed some propping till it rebuilds its stem.

Definitely noticing the smaller build running at 70w combined with my absence.

Wlg12nC.jpg

YtzVdiJ.jpg

M

Mr. Sparkle

Day 39/49

Removed the Cream Mandarin, it got hit hard with runnign high pH wise, it was coming back but said screw it just to give the GTxSBR some more space.

I need to get some pot level fans going though, so will be looking into some mini tower fans or maybe a portable bladeless that i can modify.

They are all running into some feed issues, but i won't get into with what i think is going on, the newer formulation of megacrop seems a bit finicky, but there new revision may address that.

FfJGBhx.jpg

QYuUVYb.jpg

and bonus shot from yesterday

a97a8YX.jpg

M

Mr. Sparkle

Day 43/53

Right side is looking more and more down, just wanting to throw out wisps now. Some will get chopped on the weekend.

Left side due to a decrease in time between waterings and a bit more water each time the plant decided to perk up, also helped a couple of the branches with some solid core copper wire for support, but being a mess but also coming around. Smell from it is overpowering my filter though...

YdeoSGp.jpg

eC6xbIy.jpg

M

Mr. Sparkle

Well Day 46/56 from sprout

Left side the GTxSBR with the increased feed still looks fine, old spotting and issues but its moving along so whatever, been over powering my filter though...

Right side on the other hand, with the non cabinet shots that only means one thing.... harvest time they were quick this round and to think only 8 weeks ago they had just popped ground.

phdL7QC.jpg

39OLEpA.jpg

T48gZfh.jpg

A0wFhkK.jpg

yJnJxvx.jpg

M

Mr. Sparkle

Day 48

Threw the Lone GTxSBR on a shorter res to give it some height clearance, also starting to stink up the place as my filter probably needs to be replaced/refilled, or the airspeed turned town a little.

Looks rough but oh well will be done shortly.

PGDe769.jpg

M

Mr. Sparkle

Day 55 From sprout

On just straight water now, flipping my carbon filter over helped with the smell, plus i scored a super cheap but somewhat pricey regular priced room air purifier/fan which is just a more featured model of the one i've already had for a couple years, but those two things have cut down on any excess smell pretty decently.

Just gonna look more haggard till i decide to chop say mid to late this week.

67wxf8b.jpg

v9k9Q9r.jpg

noknees

room air purifier/fan which is just a more featured model of the one i've already had for a couple years, but those two things have cut down on any excess smell pretty decently.

cool. care to share the deets on the purifier? might be nice to have in general :tiphat:

M

Mr. Sparkle

8 Weeks plus a day from sprout. It will be coming down this weekend.

cYT4nbS.jpg

M

Mr. Sparkle

cool. care to share the deets on the purifier? might be nice to have in general :tiphat:

Forsure, its just a Honeywell AirGenius air purifier, my first one i got on sale at like 40-50% off, just a bit older model now but still the same thing and the one i picked up for $18cnd was this

https://www.honeywellstore.com/store/products/airgenius-4-air-cleaner-and-odor-reducer-hfd310.htm

they help, but yeah definitely wont kill a stinky strain though, but my indoor air quality is better, usually quite stuffed up inside in the past no matter where or what house just cause of indoor allergies which ive always had, but these have helped with that.

noknees

i'd be keen to see what you could do with some super/water-only organic soil and blumats.

probably boring for you, but fun to watch for us humans :)