What's new

Closest Strain to OG Kush in seed from Karma Genetics in 2024

mor10bu

hey guys, ive used the search function but all i could find are old threads. I was trying to get the Josh D OG but its no longer available anymore, is it discontinued? What would be the closest to the original Kush from the 90's from Karma genetics? Biker kush is also sold out every where :O.
Greets :)

kro-magnon

Veteran
In the seed available on Attitude UK right now there is OG Tini who is a cross of Josh OG Kush and (Lemon Tree x Sour D) so a very good OG/SOUR cross not a straight OG but what you can find in those seeds will be high quality. Another in the OG Kush family would be Goji x Biker in feminized this time it's Goji OG from Bodhi crossed with a reversed Biker Kush, the Goji is a great line made with Fire OG x Snow Lotus. This last cross is one I'd like to grow myself because I've grown some crosses from Bodhi we were almost the same with great results(Sky Lotus and Mother Milk)

Last edited:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
hey guys, ive used the search function but all i could find are old threads. I was trying to get the Josh D OG but its no longer available anymore, is it discontinued? What would be the closest to the original Kush from the 90's from Karma genetics? Biker kush is also sold out every where :O.
Greets :)

Everything what is crossed with Biker kush male is 50% OG you can find OG dom for shure.

mor10bu

i can get my hands on rado biker. only seen 1 proper grow report and it was kinda OK. rado biker, as far as genetics go is 100% og (karmarado x biker kush).
does anyone here have experiences growing it?
saludos hermanos :)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
When you have a litle patiens, in 5 weeks will crop fresh seeds of the
Hayabusa OG
Sweatband OG
Biker Kush
Headbanger.

And new test strain named Gold Digger a Kosher x Biker Kush

The Sweatband OG prpberly come closest to 90's OG depending on what you where getting as OG in those days.

mor10bu

Hayabusa OG
Sweatband OG
Biker Kush
Headbanger.

The Sweatband OG prpberly come closest to 90's OG depending on what you where getting as OG in those days.
found myself some rado biker seeds :]
how would you say they compare to the biker kush and sweatband OG and the headbanger (all strains i wanna grow in the future!!). Love your breeding!
greets

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Hayabusa OG
Sweatband OG
Biker Kush
Headbanger.

Hi,KG what you mean by real OG or 90's OG ?