What's new

Clorox's headie genetic extravaganza!

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
gettin the batteries charged, lights on in 8 hours, you guys are gonna be surprised with what you see, i know im sure happy :jump:

SuperLarry

crazy little grow you have going there. wonder how long it will take from see. good to see you on shakedown street.

B

Bigtimer7

Lets get an Update!

Nice plants bro- keep up the good work my man!

LETS SEE SOME PICS!!!!!

:)

clorox

well, its day 44 and im givin these ladies the cop in about 9 days, unfortunatley i still dont have a camera, hopefully ill find a way to get pics of these ladys before i pull em down

R

Raistlin Majere

lookin good bro !!
i like the wires your using for LST
i'll be using that trick in the future for sure

keep it green :respect:

hazy

Veteran
Hey Clorox, Just my opinion, but those girls look like they could go another month.
Hard to tell in the pics, but the hairs look to be still all white. You gonna take em down at 54? Most Hawaiian goes a lot longer.
Anyway, nice work controlling that Maui inside a small space.

clorox

raistlin: yea man, helps avoid any kind of molding etc that may arrise from cotton string, and tying plants down with hemp string, well that would be like wearing human leather innit?

hazy: thanks for the kind words bud! theres two plants in there, on one the buds are about 50% red hairs, and on the other only about 2% white hairs, only one of them will be harvested at 54 days(not the maui, the maui went male and is a diff room) the one being harvested is a pretty indica dom og kush, the other which will be givin another two weeks is a blueberry x haze cross a friend gifted me some beans of. unfortunatley im working on a time constraint since ill be changing locations soon so i dont have the time to let them fully grow out and have time to dry them. there basically drying, going into jars and im hittin the road, so yea :badday: they should still be some bomb smoke though (hopefully)

Last edited:

rafe

Last year I started with 11 plants beautiful healthy growing plants!! They were so beautiful. But one day they started growing balls. I ended up with one babe out of 11. It was a real nice babe but not worth the time and effort. The buzz wore off real fast.

R

Raistlin Majere

clorox i'll have you know all my underoos are made from human leather
and boy are they comfy too :muahaha:

rafe- as long as you learned from that grow its always worth the time and effort
keep planting those seeds

yo C any up-dates ?

clorox

yea man theyve all had the chop, i got a little over 11 grams dried off the two, pretty decent smoke, got a few g's curing while i setup the closet at my new apartment :)