What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cloning

praxis13

Hello again good people,

I'm playing a bit with cloning. From what I can tell, males are very aggressive and grow quick. The females aren't so much so.

So here's a photo to see what you guys think and if my postulate is accurate. Obviously the males are in the back, with the cloned plant on the left - it's grown incredibly in the last week since I replanted it, and was a chop from the top of the plant to the right. Incredible how's it's grown.

On the other side of the coin, are the two small ones in the front. I'm thinking these are female. Original on the left, clone to the right. By the way, this is the second clone I've attempted. Previously the clone died - seems as though females are more fussy than the males.

So any comments/thoughts/feedback etc. on doing any of this would be appreciated.

Best,

P

Attachments

• PXL_20201228_193752430.jpg
    PXL_20201228_193752430.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 47
First thing I'd do is put them in separate pots and get shot of the males, unless you plan on making seeds ( assuming the ones at the back are males ).Roots will tangling up the longer you leave it.