What's new

clones

Jnugg

Veteran
You can easily take cuts from a flowering female for the first two weeks of flowering without harming overall plant/bud production.Me,I like to take cuts1-2 weeks before flower.

What I do 1-2 weeks before I switch to 12/12,is I skip a veg feeding or two and give a light flowering fert dose (P and K promote root growth and nitrogen just slows the process down for an unrooted cut).

sito007

Johnny also took three more cuts five days ago using different types of plugs he bought when he got the doom and they are already showing root!!:woohoo:
:woohoo:

S

silent_lemon

i dont know about the leaf structure, but they can be pretty weird sometimes, sometimes they figure they just wont grow the whole length, or just ONE finger per leaf, or 3, or 7 or 9, weirdness.

i think the colour is based on how hungry it is for nutrients; ive been interpreting as so, but i could very well be super wrong.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Johnny boy brought some pictures today
You realize that referring to yourself in the third person gets old? Especially when you forget and type in first person occasionally.

Save yourself the extra typing and just be yourself :D (You're not upping your security by pretending to be someone else. :D)

sito007

You realize that referring to yourself in the third person gets old? Especially when you forget and type in first person occasionally.

Save yourself the extra typing and just be yourself :D (You're not upping your security by pretending to be someone else. :D)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k&feature=player_embedded

tHATS WHat I GOt TO sAY abOUT thaT!!

I WRITE FOR MY BOY JOHNNY BOY BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE ACCESS TO NET OUT HERE. IM LUCKY TO HAVE SATELLITE INTERNET CONNECTION ON A DIY SYSTEM. SO SOMETIMES WHEN I WRITE FOR HIM I'M TYPING WHAT HE SAYING OUT LOUD AND WRITE EXACTLY WHATS BEING SAID MY FRIEND,:fight::rant:
I'M NOT TRYING TO UP MY SECURITY BECAUSE HE IS A MEDICAL USER AND A REGISTERED USER. MAYBE WE SHOULD POST SOMETHING ABOUT YOU ACTING LIKE A SNOOPING AROUND Psycho AND CALLING PPL OUT , IF YOU DONT LIKE YOURSELF OR THIS THREAD PRESS THE CANCEL ACCOUNT TAB, ITS IN YOUR CONTROL PANEL.
:dueling:
I'm sorry for being mildly offensive or derogatory to all the other ppl who are reading and sharing their grow experiments .