What's new

Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.
well......

well......

it would be verrrry nice but it is illigal to sell clones in the netherlands ....... officially ofcourse ...... walk into a growshop and they will have some for sure...

Lothar420

Oh Yes getting clones here is no problem, White Widow, power Plant etc etc I should have been a little more specific I will (hopefully ) be bringing some grapefruit X Chemo for sharing .........I was hoping to get something better than the production weeds you usually find in the grow shops I understand that NYD is getting popular as a clone here , love to get that or Sweet tooth 3

OldBuddy

you should check in with Soma himself on that one - he offered me some cuts when I could make it over, so hope to catch up with him this time round. Never tried East Coast, but the NYCD is gorgeous - never tasted or smelled anything so juicy ;)

Amd

i'd love to bring clones and trade them, but i wouldn probably have the guts to bring them back home, in that case if i get caught :(

G

It is better not to discuss methods of shipping or smugglin things on the open boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.