What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones or seeds needed

Headrix413

I'm trying to land myself some deep chunk and pine tar kush for a recreation project, I found what I consider the holy grail of a smoke back in 2004ish it was tom hill cripple creek (a cross of ptk×deep chunk )this smoke had quality to the high this I've yet to match, I was under the influence of this magical unicorn of a herb for longer then I've ever experienced. For a pure indica it didn't have a couch lock high but a euphoric bliss that is hard to describe. Please if any growers have access to these seeds or cuts I'd love to work something out ,because in this gelato over crossed dessert strain progression cannabis is st we need to go back to the beginning of cannabis breeding to find the diamonds in the ruff we left behind due to pursuing yield,flowering time and looks. Rather then quality of effect or medicinal aspects.shoot me a email or answer here. Easy e in the berkshires ma( this strain has to be experienced by the people)

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Vardant green has some real nice PineTar crosses. The pine tar gush f3 is producing some gems.