What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones in Los Angeles

groundup

Hi, I was wondering if you had success finding clones or if you wanted to start from seed. We have a large collection of strains you may be interested in growing from seed, and we are located in Los Angeles.

If you are interested in checking anything out, let me know, and I'd be happy to assist to make sure you have some quality genetics in your garden.

@groundup_genetics

JetLife175

Veteran
There's a guy in tujunga slanging cuts of Diablo and PR OG right now on CL. Thinking of picking some up. PR is a really solid cut!!!

Cadfael

socalclonehouse.com

i have gotten bug free, good quality genetics from them. They usually do trays of 50, so if you want less, then go to their site and they will list the retail outlets that sell their wares.

F310775

Hey if you are near the Long Beach area there is a pretty good shop I go to called Stone Age Farmacy or something like that, I’ve bought Blue dream, THC bomb, and Afgooey but I havn’t found out who their sources are for the clones so I can’t guarantee the authenticity but they are growing great for me know if you do end up trying any spots

F310775

Hey groundup_genetics I looked you up on insta but you don’t have any pics do you have any examples of your plants/seeds/genetics? I’m here in LA and would love to pick some up

usda101

Emergency!!! Will be in LA for couple hours and dont want to waste the trip . Point me in the right direction for clones/seeds .