What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

clones for purchase in Canada legal now?

Canada

i was just wondering if its a thing yet lost my my elite Dutch Kush ( to a house fire non growing related )took a lot of seeds over the years to build an elite strain ( have ordered over 200 seeds of Dutch Kush again hoping to get something close but didn't happen ) dont get me wrong there was alot of good stuff great stuff actually in there but not the elite that checked all the smoke and grow boxes . hoping now to make that process easier with creditable clones

Great outdoors

Wouldn't hold my breath on this one. I don't know of any cutting roll outs yet. Very limited seed options. Strains have to be government approved, so can't see variety ever being a factor.

Any strains you see will be new designer strains and not old BM strains. My take anyways.

PCC

Not sure if you will be able to find that elite Dutch kush but Gifting clone's is legal in Canada usually have to pay some sort of consultation fee.

Good luck on your search
Happy growing

Reactions: Rgd

Stonerbudz

Technically if it contains thc no since seeds don’t carry any thc your able to ship of course you can do what ever you like just the chance of getting fucked

Somatek

I've heard of one licensed nursery that'll be selling to ACMPR patients in the near future but as far as I know they're the first and I cringe to think how much they're going to try and charge based on pricing in the rest of the legal market

PCC

I've heard of one licensed nursery that'll be selling to ACMPR patients in the near future but as far as I know they're the first and I cringe to think how much they're going to try and charge based on pricing in the rest of the legal market

Ya I noticed they made a deal with mendo medical to sell clones
And ya 400 per clone plus 40 i think for any additional clones up to a max of 6.
So 600 for 6 clones of one strain or 400 for 1 clone

Somatek

Ya I noticed they made a deal with mendo medical to sell clones
And ya 400 per clone plus 40 i think for any additional clones up to a max of 6.
So 600 for 6 clones of one strain or 400 for 1 clone
Wouldn't surprise me at all. Where did you read the cost of their clones, hadn't seen anything yet and they didn't get back to me.

Maple_Flail

ya that is pretty similar to the rate weedMD used to charge for their clones.., normally a waiting time.. despite running thousands and thousands of plants many still need weeks to produce clones for patients after ordering.
never met anyone that took that plunge.. they all decided to go find a rez to hangout near end of may and come back content with their purchases with the whole trip costing less than an legal order of clones.

Somatek

ya that is pretty similar to the rate weedMD used to charge for their clones.., normally a waiting time.. despite running thousands and thousands of plants many still need weeks to produce clones for patients after ordering.
never met anyone that took that plunge.. they all decided to go find a rez to hangout near end of may and come back content with their purchases with the whole trip costing less than an legal order of clones.

I haven't seen any rez clones I'd risk my own mom's for, for that matter I didn't see anything in Mother's offerings either that seemed interesting. It's easier/more interesting to collect cuts from other heads but I'm glad to see we're getting closer to pot nurseries being a thing.

lowridersa

Sorry for bumping up an old post, but would love to mention mrclones.com, he is licensed and has been doing clones for 30 odd years. Check out the site, lots of old strains like the original pink Kush.