What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones arrived large and beautiful, then dead within 18 hours

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I hope so.. been 5 weeks since any plant material in growroom, and iv been cleaning.

I'll be setting up autopots in two tents and buffering a new medium I'm trying out. Seeds and clones come in next week.
I would leave a small light on and not let area get too cold. If warm they starve out. Short light a day and cold they hibernate.

Gone Camping

I would leave a small light on and not let area get too cold. If warm they starve out. Short light a day and cold they hibernate.

Yes Sir.. i'v done some reading. My grow room is an insulated detached with concrete floor. Two tents at one end, seedling/clone cabinet at the other.. 20' away. Both tents were shut down before the holidays, tents/lights/fans etc all wiped with bleach/water twice.. with a cooking of the tents inbetween. Low humidity and 120*F for 6 hours 10 days apart. (i read a few more degrees in research but thats all i got with oil filled rad's inside tents without adding lighting). My work table, mini fridge, etc were all wiped as well.. actually vacuumed the concrete floor and behind everything with my shop vac. Room is kept at around 70 currently... it does hit low 60's on the coldest overnights here.. below 20 or so.

All fabric pots are removed.. and bagged. Those will be cleaned by soaking in wheelbarrow this spring.. most given away or tossed. I'm setting up an Autopot setup in both tents and will be running Growpito. No more bringing medium in.

I'll be wiping tents once more then installing fan's, lights and the autopots this weekend, then drop seeds for one tent. I did bring in a cut, which is now potted up and cuts from her are in the aerocloner. She was sprayed with Dr Zymes and i also have Avid if needed. I'v had Mom since the holidays, i see zero pests so i dont expect any surprises. But considering a 24hr period of lights and fan off with pest strips set at base of plant.. and stay out of room.

I'm doing everything i can to eliminate the mites i had and any additional from coming in. No more veggie garden outside this room (20x15) either..

I appreciate your concern Loc Dog.. always question me if you see an issue! That's how we learn.. Thank You.

Latest posts

Latest posts