What's new

Clone Wars

wolfiehowlin

Happy New Year everybody!

A few weeks back I harvested my second grow from my rainforest system. The plants were clones taken from my first grow. There are several pics from each in my folder here. I travel a lot so can't do as thorough of a grow report as some of the fine folks here, but I do try to check in as often as possible.

This is the main cola bud from one of the clones. It was the largest, but I got 3 1quart mason jars of smaller buds, some of the nearly as large.

Mary and Joanna, my first grow, originated from some feminized I/S hybrid seeds I got in Amsterdam a year or two back. Mary was the more vigorous of the two and she became a small tree! I only have about 40 inches from the top of the rainforest to the bottom of the light, so I need to keep things well pruned and screened.

I just ordered a BHO tube and accessories, so I am about to try to make a bit of honey oil, maybe next week. Sure, I could drive 15 minutes and buy all I need in Denver, but where's the fun in that?? I grew up in the country, so just doing what comes naturally - farming. :plant grow:

Have a great 2014!
Wolfie