What's new

Clone Only Mayhem - 2006/2007

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Damn! pre 98 bubba looks excellent, need to get my hands on some of this stuff!! Yield also looks half decent compared to others I have seen, how tall is that plant and how much did it yield? Also how long did you veg it OG?

Cheers!

OGorganic

Veteran
Kathmandu-HCC Is a club in Hollywood where I first obtained the cut of OG. There are just so many OG cuts circulating around,so I call it HCC OG to end the confusion.

Shhh-The Bubba does well. I vegged them for about a month. It got about 2.5 feet tall. My buddy ran it with Coco and Natures nectar and pulled 2 pounds per 1000 watt light.

Peace,OG

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
ethereal said:
coming along sweet hie :wave: is that yer 1st run with that PK cut? very healthy!

no i have had her for about a year.. she picky but the buds are worth it..

just germed 4 Gtard seeds.. cant wait to see what i can find.. hopefully a good male and some awesome felmales.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

Blowstrees

nice pics there Hieagle. quick question? does your PK cut have a nagchampa smell too it or does it have a lemon smell. I was gifted a cut of PK that has a strong lemon smell.

I think we have it narrowed down to its not the real LAPK but was just curious as to what the smell of your nuggs are.

Here are a couple of pics. Hope ya dont mind :)

PK4-1.jpg

PK3-1.jpg

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Hindu Killer said:
Whats "Gtard " HE ?

The search for the ONE... LOL.. it Airbourne G X PTK.. trying to put the G in seed form for all those who want it.. probley take me some time to refine it the way i want it.. got 5 germed an above ground..

Blowstrees-- minds kinda funky.. no lemon at all.. more of funky fruit.. i know mines the Garberville Cut.. i really think it Columbia Gold X PK.. mines takes 11-12 weeks to finish.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

ElGato

Veteran
Blowstrees said:
nice pics there Hieagle. quick question? does your PK cut have a nagchampa smell too it or does it have a lemon smell. I was gifted a cut of PK that has a strong lemon smell.

I think we have it narrowed down to its not the real LAPK but was just curious as to what the smell of your nuggs are.
heya blowstrees....
my LA PK dosent have much smell at all.....kinda similar to bubba kush
but weaker

but i think it does have a kinda lemon-lime(skittles? fruit loops?) candy taste.....it's almost citronella-ish in a way but not exactly if you know what i mean.....pretty sure hieagle and i are running the same cut

just my take on the taste.....which btw i like very much thanks :wave:

mj

Blowstrees

ELGato and HE,

Thanks for your replies guys! 11-12 weeks! wow thats longer than any flowering time ive heard on a PK. most ive heard was 8 to 9 weeks. Yours looks great tho!

The PK cut I have is 90% lemon and 10% kush. Best way for me to describe it and with a knock out body stone to boot. Thanks again

Cheers guys.

BT

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
I think you some of ya guys are talkin about different PKs... the PK HE is showing is Garberville Purple Kush, not LA PureKush... which of course HE has as well! LAPK is the 9 weeker and is a personal fave. I think the smell is like fruit loops and cumin, and that one does alot better after a long cure... smell wise that is... jar some up for 4 months and take a whiff... it's crazy the difference.

I hope everyone is doin well. I have taken up model railroading to pass the time until I find the chance to do some real growing! Model railroad forums are a lot different that the ones we have here... everyone is so damn polite :D

Peace Out - M

ElGato

Veteran
m.steelers said:
I think you some of ya guys are talkin about different PKs... the PK HE is showing is Garberville Purple Kush, not LA PureKush...
Peace Out - M

brotha.........i believe you may be onto something here :bashhead:

model railroadn' eh?.......i used to live next to this ol feller ...he was like the president of a model railroad club in my area.
anyway.......the setup this cat had in his basement was unbelieveable!!!!
thats some cool stuff, so detailed & meticulous

LA Pure Kush

ztjgux.jpg

8wfww0.jpg

2yo98w2.jpg

Bubba Kush

29ll24m.jpg

2iucjgl.jpg

33w42yp.jpg

Pure K and Bubba Nugs

28iyvl5.jpg

late's