What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clone Only Mayhem - 2006/2007

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hey all - thanks for checkin in.

joeshmoe - just a little variety is all :D i wouldnt mind a match of vball with thoze geezers!

AW - thanks, the og is looking a lot chunkier than the sour.... but i am giving her special attention this time.

Smokey - thanks for the compiments... hope they turn out good!

Budfather - You'll like this . I am just a hobby grower for medicinal purposes only... dont sell anything... these are produced with a 250hps, co2 enriched... grow bags are gallon size... but i cut the bottoms out of one and basically make them 1.75 gallon by inserting one in the other and taping it up... i dont have a lot of space horizontally so i am increasing container volume by making them bigger vertically... i wanted to fit 8 plants in this cabinet, all about variety right now, not so much individual yield.

Narnia - Chinquay! Borat out tomorrow. You going? thanks for the compliments.

Super Nuck - thanks... the OG and JC are lookiong to be the standouts from growth perspective, this time. just learnin the best way to grow em all.

UM420 - hey bro thanks for stopping through... still goin strong.

English Rick - ummm... last time i was over the only one i saw was sour diesel and Barney's and Amnesia coffeshop... not sure if it was rez or the clone. I can recommend the Mekhong Haze and Amnesia Haze at Barney's, both are great IMO.

GroNut - thanks, the UW is showing some early def but I am going to take care of that tonight. you cant see it in the pics but it looks like a lack of K.

Noob- hey bro. thanks a lot man... Some of these I have run, the GC, Sour, OD.... they are nice... i like the OD and SD alot. GC is nice because it is so fast... would probably be one of the first to go if i had to.

CJ - :woohoo:

Sack - hey man long time no see. hope you are well, lumpin mofos up still? :bat: thanks for the encouraging words.

KO'd - thanks dude... should get interesting really soon

ezra - dont make me blush... a friend just helped me out is all. i am very grateful to him

Mo - thanks. luck was on my side for once with these... a little fate i think.

Flamengo - Just doin it bro... but the leaves they are just healthy i guess... no sprays or anything like that... natural secretions and whatnot.

AW - I havent really turned that one loose yet... it's up next soon tho. i am keeping it rootbound and small right now... hasnt really shown it's tru chracteristics... but i have been told it is a low yielder... only smoked it, this will be my first time growing it. i cant wait to let her rip. my most prized specimen.

trying to see if i have any pics of some of these from the last time.... some uw cured up here.... bush shot and a macro

some original diesel towards the end.

anybody got schrooomy deeze - i still have a plant of that... turns out pretty nice

I'll get some fresh updates going next week.... peace to all.

M

G

wow brutha lookin great as usuall. dude that uw looks sick. and your orignal diesel damm son. i ahd that then my mom fell over and broke her neck and death overcame her was sadden by that. i got some beans of the schroomy diesel. budy. still curious to that one myself. lookin great brutha looking great

lookin sick love that UW as you know. PI is a prize for sure I only have smoked her as well pure knockout weed with similar taste to urkle love it hopefully one day she'll make her way to me but im not holding my breath

The Budfather

looking great man, i too run a 250 and have space restrictions i figure i could fit maybe 10 grow bags into my cab and then fo the double pot trick man, thanks will give that a try for next time! Can you ealborate alittle more on co2 enrichment what are the dimensions of your cab? sorry for all th questions just gradually trying to max out my 250 im running a full cab of 3 foot BOG bushes right now and loving my 250 but i have the extra loot for alotta strains to run so i really wanna make the most of my cab you know? basicaly i wanna have what your running two grows from now.

Thanx BF

I'm not too sure what this little fucker ALBERT WALKER is trying to pull, he's got quite a few clone scams under his belt....

PLEASE!!! READ MY SIGNATURE and check out this thread: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=40406 before any of you decide to include him or try any transactions with his slimy ass!

He's a mutherfucker, you will see!

Edit: the thread been canned....too much hate floating around!

somoz

Veteran
Looks Great!

Looks Great!

Now if only your team could perform as well as your plants then you would be truly a happy man M! Hahha, just fuckin about with you bro, but they really do look awful this year.........Time to bring in Batch and bench benny, he's no good this year.

On to the plants. That UW is truly a fine speciemen, a great looking plant. That one full plant shot looked like she just came out of a scrogg.....I know she didn't but steady even buds bro..........nice bush

Solid work MS!
take care
moz

Last edited:

nycnoob

Yeah I still got some schroomy deeze beans left... hopefully I will something great in em (=.... but seriously dayum great pics and lineup you got... it really is like the yankee's line up... but of course except for losing...

nice to know that you love the OD and SD... definitely always valuing peoples opinion of what to keep etc... i should try using a 250 like you (=...its wonderful what you can do with so lil wattage... you and ograskal... sickening!! but i have always known you been using 250.. and growing for medical still damn great tho

Last edited:
G

the UW pictured acutally is NOT, the 84' UW hashplant. the 84 UW was a hashplant in every sense, particularly smell/flavor, and the quality of the dry sieve resin. the UW pictured is supposed to be a clone taken from the fred hutchinson research center for cancer patients. thanks again albert for posting on shit u don't know jack about. go back to danimal already!!! albert walker is probably turning in his grave knowing YOU are using his handle.

Blazed_Out

Aahh...it's nice to see these clone onlys together in flower.
Without access to these genetics, just watching them is all I need.

Keep them pics coming! I'll be watching.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Respect. What Doc said is what I heard, this one is supposed to be a clone stolen from the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center many years ago. Interesting folklore. 2 different cuts.

tis the season

tis the season

cant wait to see updates :lurk:

jing jing jing jing whats that sound?!?!? erry ting be irie when kris kuttings comes to town :rasta:

138793679ho.jpg

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
M.steelers bro! You rock the rock, "Holy Fuckin Cow!". Fine job, fine as wine bro. You made my day!

Just for the record, 'buckeye pointed this way', I have Schrommy Deez growing and Schrommy Deeze phenos all the same age 6 weeks vegging. It's my favorite plant besides my Williams Wonder bx2 clones. So you know I love your stuff!

Peace, Desi!

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Don't mind all the drool, m. Just keep doing your thang! Looking great, as always.

Dig