What's new

Climate change? not what i was led to believe ...

BudToaster

Veteran

Modern Grand Solar Minimum will lead to terrestrial cooling​

Valentina Zharkova

Additional article information

In this editorial I will demonstrate with newly discovered solar activity proxy-magnetic field that the Sun has entered into the modern Grand Solar Minimum (2020–2053) that will lead to a significant reduction of solar magnetic field and activity like during Maunder minimum leading to noticeable reduction of terrestrial temperature.

of course, from the NIH archives: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7575229/

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Once again the climate change deniers have again hilariously gotten the facts wrong.

That paper is about sun spots and nowhere in it's pages does it claim to have anything to do with the climate here on Earth. But that certainly didn't stop Andrew Bolt from running with the story like a retard with a popsicle.

Valentina Zharkova said:
In the press release, we didn’t say anything about climate change. My guess is when they heard about Maunder minimum, they used Wikipedia or something to find out more about it.

Last edited:

BudToaster

Veteran
i wonder who wrote the title for the NIH paper: "will lead to terrestrial cooling". of course, i assume "terrestrial" means earth. maybe i got that wrong?

BudToaster

Veteran
what do you mean by climate? i take it to be the "global warming" propaganda being used to institute an even greater wealth transfer.

"they" say the planet is warming ... a climate catastrophe ... this paper, among many others about the Grand Solar Minimum, say the climate is going to cool until 2052.

this is what i mean by "climate change" - an emergency that doesn't exist.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what do you mean by climate? i take it to be the "global warming" propaganda being used to institute an even greater wealth transfer.

"they" say the planet is warming ... a climate catastrophe ... this paper, among many others about the Grand Solar Minimum, say the climate is going to cool until 2052.

this is what i mean by "climate change" - an emergency that doesn't exist.
A grand solar minimum will effect temps here on earth by roughly 0.3 degrees C. No where near enough to offset the climate change brought on by us here on earth. Which experts agree is between 1 and 5 degrees C.

But you've apparently already made up your mind so I don't know why I'm wasting my time.

BudToaster

Veteran
But you've apparently already made up your mind so I don't know why I'm wasting my time.
the only thing i have made up my mind about is: exercise + real food = health.

i really don't "believe" anything else i read, since it all comes from an agenda. i appreciate the fact about the 0.3°C effect - i didn't read far enough to get that fact. i'm still more worried about the wealth transfer - not that i have any wealth other than what i consider to be good health.

so, thank-you for engaging.

buzzmobile

Veteran
i really don't "believe" anything else i read, since it all comes from an agenda. i appreciate the fact about the 0.3°C effect - i didn't read far enough to get that fact. i'm still more worried about the wealth transfer
I'm beginning to understand now. You started a thread about being misled on climate change to cover for your agenda re "wealth transfer"?

BudToaster

Veteran
M

member 505892

BudToaster

Veteran
Imagine waisting your time trying to argue science with q anon handicapped persons

"waisting"? i think you mean wasting? but i get the point.

totally agree - all handicapped persons should be ___________ (fill in the blank - without being too discriminatory or racist, of course).

Absolem

Always amazes how the right will trust NASA when it comes to them describing other planets climate/atmospheres. But when it comes to our own climate they think NASA has new clue.

Last edited:

Absolem

"waisting"? i think you mean wasting? but i get the point.

totally agree - all handicapped persons should be ___________ (fill in the blank - without being too discriminatory or racist, of course).

Bro. You fell hook line and sinker for all of Trump's voter fraud lies. In fact. All the anti vaxxers on here fell for Trump's voter fraud lies.

BudToaster

Veteran
i am not political - left or right, not my tribe. this is only science for me. i read the phase iii trial - pure bunk. i study biochem every day.

shiva82

who trusts nasa?ffs.Nasa is just a money laundering system and extraction of public wealth. democracy has never existed ,it is an illusion, and left and right is a construct of the political class that is used to disract , divide or push agendas and propaganda. All this side taking and trying to be virtuous is ideal for them to control us.They own you and you will own nothing is the game

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
NASA is good for cool pictures in space.

1657616285273.png

What is heaten up faster the surface of the earth? Higher UVb rates or higher CO2?
Ever did a nice tanning bed in the winter and how nice warm it was, well that's happening also right now.

Latest posts

Latest posts