What's new

Cleveland Browns fans

I know there are not many out there but what are your thoughts with the upcomming season. Training camp has started with rookies so we shouls get a good idea if Alex Mack is worth the money he just signed for.

How many of you have the Ticket through Direct tv so you never miss a game?

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I'm a Chiefs fan. Without Sunday Ticket, I'd be lucky to see a TV game every other year.

Center isn't the sexiest pick but, if you want to win, you have to control the line. If it weren't for the guys in the trenches all the prima donnas like TO, Larry Johnson, Cutler et al would be dead meat. Actually Larry may already be.

So is Quinn ever gonna make Varsity?

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Ooooohhh Thats Nasssty
ClevelandBrown001.jpg

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm a huge Randy Moss fan and New England Patriots fan.......I went to HS very close to were Moss did. Moss was a great HS basketball player and the #1 HS football player in the country.......I had the pleasure to watch this great athlete all through High School. I'm glad Tom Brady is back.....as the Pats should be back on top..

I like Alex Mack and with the other linemen they got a year or 2 ago......from wisconsin(i think) they will be good......I think if the Browns can decide on Quinn or Anderson and let one guy go the team will have better cemistry. I really like Josh Cribbs I'd like to see him in the Wildcat offense 3-5 plays a game. And Braylon Edwards has to hold on to the ball........no more Drops.......I think the Browns could surprise a few teams but it's hard when Baltimore and Pittsburgh are in the division.....that's 4 very tough games

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
another year of mediocrity, browns fans are true fans, a bar i go to is a browns bar and they will be 3-7 and 30 points down and the crowd goes apeshit when they convert a 3rd and 2

I'm a huge Randy Moss fan and New England Patriots fan.......I went to HS very close to were Moss did. Moss was a great HS basketball player and the #1 HS football player in the country.......I had the pleasure to watch this great athlete all through High School. I'm glad Tom Brady is back.....as the Pats should be back on top..

I like Alex Mack and with the other linemen they got a year or 2 ago......from wisconsin(i think) they will be good......I think if the Browns can decide on Quinn or Anderson and let one guy go the team will have better cemistry. I really like Josh Cribbs I'd like to see him in the Wildcat offense 3-5 plays a game. And Braylon Edwards has to hold on to the ball........no more Drops.......I think the Browns could surprise a few teams but it's hard when Baltimore and Pittsburgh are in the division.....that's 4 very tough games

I am not far from Marshall....I have family on the river.....great area and great growing area.....Joe Thomas is the other lineman from 2 years ago...2 year pro Bowler....he is going to be a great one if he keeps it up...I like Josh Cribbs as well but the dude wants another contract and is threatening to not play.......he has been in teh NFL for 5 years now and the Browns have already given him 2 contracts....he got his rookie contract then they re-did it to pay him more because they thought he played so well.....Now he is wanting another contract....he is greedy.
If braylon can hold on to the ball, he will be a PB'er again....guy is a stud but cant catch and really dont know who is going to throw the ball to him....

How do you think Pat white is going do in the NFL? I think he will suprise alot of people....at WV, he threw the ball just as good as he could run it and that is unreal for a guy who is run 1st.......

For all you direct Tv customers out there.....they are basically giving away the NFL ticket this year for free....call them up and demand you get it for half off and get superfan for free.....it might take a few calls but you will get it.....also, if your a new customer, you can get free nfl ticket plus the premier channels whick is all the movie channels for 79.99/month for 6 months.....if your already a customer, wait 3 weeks and that deal should be available to us.....any more questions, feel free to ask or PM me....it is simple, also remember you to get this deal through the retention department, not regular CS....ask for the retention department and tehy will more than likely hook you up the 1st time....some friends I know had to try a few times to get it done but everyone has gotten it done.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
if your a new customer, you can get free nfl ticket plus the premier channels whick is all the movie channels for 79.99/month for 6 months

My deal was through Circuit City. Buy Sunday Ticket, get every channel free for 4 months, pick any DTV receiver for $50 (I picked the $500 model) the dish was 1¢. I think installation was included but, I did it myself.

I'd check Radio Shack, Best Buy, Frys and any other outlets to see if there are competing deals to be had.

For expatriate fans of small market teams, Sunday Ticket is the way to go. I can watch an entire season for less than I could attend a single game. :woohoo:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I am not far from Marshall....I have family on the river.....great area and great growing area.....Joe Thomas is the other lineman from 2 years ago...2 year pro Bowler....he is going to be a great one if he keeps it up...I like Josh Cribbs as well but the dude wants another contract and is threatening to not play.......he has been in teh NFL for 5 years now and the Browns have already given him 2 contracts....he got his rookie contract then they re-did it to pay him more because they thought he played so well.....Now he is wanting another contract....he is greedy.
If braylon can hold on to the ball, he will be a PB'er again....guy is a stud but cant catch and really dont know who is going to throw the ball to him....

How do you think Pat white is going do in the NFL? I think he will suprise alot of people....at WV, he threw the ball just as good as he could run it and that is unreal for a guy who is run 1st.......

For all you direct Tv customers out there.....they are basically giving away the NFL ticket this year for free....call them up and demand you get it for half off and get superfan for free.....it might take a few calls but you will get it.....also, if your a new customer, you can get free nfl ticket plus the premier channels whick is all the movie channels for 79.99/month for 6 months.....if your already a customer, wait 3 weeks and that deal should be available to us.....any more questions, feel free to ask or PM me....it is simple, also remember you to get this deal through the retention department, not regular CS....ask for the retention department and tehy will more than likely hook you up the 1st time....some friends I know had to try a few times to get it done but everyone has gotten it done.

Yea I watched Moss play at Marshall and I also watched him play alot of High School football and basketball games.......Moss was a hell of a high school bb player as well. Yes WV is a good state to grow......plenty of mtns and land if you can keep the redneck hillbillys from robbing you lol. Some of the best weed I ever smoked was in southern WV.......15-20ft tall sativa's with stalks the size of trees.......I'm not sure what it was/is because most people in the area just refer to good pot as killer or the shi& that killed elvis.......I never heard anybody refer to this weed by a name/strain so I'm not sure what it is. I have a feeling maybe some war veterans might have brought some seeds back from Vietman or some other region during war......I'm sure this stuff is still around back in the mtns. somewere but you gotta know the right people to find.....and I've been gone for a while so it would be like finding gold if I could get a few seeds from this.

Pat White I think is gonna give my Pats a hell of a time in that wildcat offense......I think he will be very good.....maybe a better version of Kordell Stewart......I'm not sure if White can be a starting QB but he does have major skills.....I'd like to see him have a chance at a starting QB job but I think he can become a high light reel in the NFL running the wildcat. I'm sure you've watched almost every WVU game and know PW can blaze a trail down the field.....hey what about Steve Slaton RB from WVU playing for Houston.....he's kicking ass.

Your right about Josh Cribbs......I know he's always had contract problems. Alot of guys will sign a low contract and then have a pro bowl season and want to REWORK there contracts lol......He is a good player and hopefully next time he signs a contract that he can live with. The Browns have some good talent on both sides but alot of guys are gonna have to step-up.......I know they got rid of Kellen Winslow which I think is good because he talks alot but I haven't seen him do much on the field since college

Latest posts

Latest posts