What's new

Clayton Bigsby's Underground Grow DWC & Soil

Clayton_Bigsby

As I said, I transferred 3 of the DWC plants to soil. They have only been there for a day but are already perked up. no root loss in the transplant so their coping pretty well with it. I Kept the healthiest one in a bubble bucket and its looking pretty good. pics..

Jack Herer 1 (DWC)
picture.php

Jack Herer 2 (Transferred from DWC to organic soil)
picture.php

picture.php

Clayton_Bigsby

Jack Herer 3 (Transferred from DWC to organic soil)
picture.php

EDIT: Ended up being a hermi so no need to RE-UPLOAD this pic
picture.php

Jack 4 - If You read the story behind this one then you know its had a hard little life. Finally things are going to get better for this little one with the transfer to soil.

EDIT: Ended up being a male so no need to RE-UPLOAD this pic
picture.php

picture.php

Clayton_Bigsby

And Here are some pics of the whole room along with the little seedlings i just planted this week. Also a pic of the difference of leaves between the others and the white widow.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Clayton_Bigsby

Thanks funk.

The soil plants are doing great but today i noticed a Calcium deficiency on the bubble bucket plant. I feed it with Botanicare CNS17 grow and CalMag and also add Fox Farms Kangaroots. Ive grown hydro before and never experienced problems but this time around its being a bitch. PH was 6.2 which is fine by me but i would preffer 5.8 so I put some more CalMag in the water an a drop or 2 of PH Down. Hopefully things start taking off soon. its week 6 and the soil plants are ready for flower but im going to start flowering in 2 weeks so the bubble bucket can catch up. haha how many times do you hear about a hydro plant needing to catch up with a organic soil plant?

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
love the shot of the fan leaves at the end. i LOVE examining the fanners and watching them really take off. so beautiful and green. symmetrical and subtle

Clayton_Bigsby

***Weekly Update***

Today is Day 46. During the week the plants have grown a lot! I figured its time to flower them out so I split the room in two. As of now the flower room is still on 18/6 but I will switch to 12/12 as soon as i get some velcro to make it lightproof which should be sometime this week (Moneys a little tight).

Sorry i will not have single plant pics other than the autos becuase the flower room is so crowded i cant even move. I plan on having a couple males to free room up here in a week or 2. I will deffinately have bud shots when they appear no matter how crowded it gets. Now for pics..

Veg Room Day 46
picture.php

Flower Room Day 46
picture.php

Clayton_Bigsby

Now for the Auto-Flowers. I switched the out from the 1000 watt HPS flower room since im about to put it in 12/12. They are now under a 400 watt MH in the Veg room. The Hobbit is the faster one that is supposed to be finished on day 65, while the Mikromachine is the bigger one that is supposed to finish in 75 days. Although the mikromachine is bigger, the hobbit as more filled buds as of now because it finishes quicker. PICS...

Auto Hobbit (Day46)
picture.php

Auto Hobbit (day 46)
picture.php

Auto Mikromachine (Day 46)
picture.php

Auto Mikromachine (Day 46)
picture.php

Hope everyone is enjoying the show so far!

Clayton_Bigsby

If I would have known the Autos would be this big, I would have LST'd them. The Hobbit is supposed to be a 65 day strain. Its looking more like a 75-85 day strain. The Mikromachine is supposed to be a 75 day strain. Its looking like an 85-95 day strain. Here they are at day 53..

Veg Room
picture.php

Hobbit Day 53
picture.php

Hobbit Day 53
picture.php

Mikromachine Day 53
picture.php

Mikromachine Day 53
picture.php

The flower room has been on 12/12 for 3 days now and its a jungle in there. Im seriously hoping for atleast 2 males so i can get in there and trim them and tie them up. Until then its really to overcrowded to even move around, better yet get pics!

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you delete them from your album? I don't see any pics there or in your old gallery.

Clayton_Bigsby

I upload the pics to my album then copy paste the BB code. After a while the pics build up and it wont let me upload more pics so i delete the album and start a new one to make room. I just recently did this, which is why i have no albums.

Growcephus

Veteran
Talk about a tease thread...

Read the intro, all excited to check out the dig and....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nothing.

Bummer.

Hook a brother up with some new pics CB.

Sounds like a pretty bad ass set up, and I wish you luck with the grow.

"WATT power........"

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you delete the album your pics are gone. All the links in your post are dead links now. Even if you upload them again to a new album you would need to edit ea post and add the new location of the pics..

Clayton_Bigsby

Ok, I just spent a couple hours RE-UPLOADING and REPATCHING my whole thread. Most of the pics are back now. Ahhh the things i will do for this community! I Should have an update pretty soon

Growcephus

Veteran
Ok, I just spent a couple hours RE-UPLOADING and REPATCHING my whole thread. Most of the pics are back now. Ahhh the things i will do for this community! I Should have an update pretty soon

Awesome dude!

Thanks for taking the time to re-do the pics.

You put a lot of effort in that set up, and the ladies are looking lovely.

Clayton_Bigsby

Ok, the last pics posted were from day 53 since then things went as follows.

Day 59 - The Super Skunk, Jack Herer, & White Widow started to flower. The White Widow and Super Skunk having the fastest bud formation.
Day 65- The ICE, Jack Herer in DWC, & the Jack Herer that was transferred to soil started to flower.

Also during this time 2 of the jacks that were transferred from DWC to soil were Males (Well 1 Male 1 Hermi. Either way their dead). There has also been a huge stretch in all the flowering plants. The Jack Herer in DWC not only caught up with the other plants but surpassed them in size! Heres the pics

Flower Room
picture.php

Flower Room
picture.php

Super Skunk Week 1 Flower
picture.php

picture.php

White Widow Week 1 Flower
picture.php

Clayton_Bigsby

Now for the Veg Room. The 2 Autos are looking good. The Auto Hobbits buds are a little airy, i think due to the switch from 1000 watts to 400 watts while it started budding. Since the Mikromachine wasn't budding yet when switched to the 400 watt, the buds are more tight. The hobbit will be chopped within a couple days, while the Mikromachine still has a couple weeks left. Pics..

Veg Room
picture.php

picture.php

Auto Mikromachine Day 67
picture.php

picture.php