What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Classic Seeds... the long road...

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi surfdout your going to like this strain of nycd x poa its a very vigorous grower its out growing everything else in veg .funny you should mention strawberry diesel I planned on crossing all the diesels to the special one I have and doing back crosses as well and hitting my berry indica x superstardawg to strawberry d and c-99 as well since all 3 are cola machines it will make some super sized outdoors or indoors with a little vegging. I am trying to have fun with this grow and get as much variety out of it as I can so people can go sweet or sour or both along with making some old style hash plants from my gift of G-13/hp 88 from my friend native farmer and some crossing into it with poa and nycd and berry indica x superstar dawg .hope things are well over there we are enjoying sun here for the last few days pretty nice treat after all the weeks of rain aloha cls

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just to remind there is the Classic Seeds breeders section to post at too.

SurfdOut

Veteran
Wow, dude you got a lot of work to do this summer.....but its not work if ya love it! Some pretty fresh sounding crosses, that berry indica you got seems nectar....how do you think the POA crosses will do in the warm rain of Puna? What is the make-up of the Super Stardawg?

Nice and glassy at beach today, but the feet all cut up from hiking around barefoot yesterday researching gorilla spots.....Hawaiian style.

High again... As Yesum says there is a Welcome back Classic seeds thread in Seed Boutique vendors. I left some old school you tube vids and hope you all enjoy the memories. High again and thanx to my Blue Mango. The original 4 seeds I got from the Blue Santa mom that had been hit by a neighboring Brooklyn Mango, never hermied and hit the one I'm smoking now back with Blue Santa pollen and seeds look nice, though only one branch I hit. This is the juicy fruit one, but is more mixed with fruit loops smell this time and yummy and potent.:woohoo:. The Brooklyn Mango had NYCD from Soma in it and was yummy fruity taste except one I got that showed the Mexican sativa and tasted like incense and very potent. Most were fruity though and what hit my BS and why the so yummy flavor I'd guess. I grew the Poa and think that adding NYCD will be somthing very special for sure. I really need to move somewhere where I can grow the way and amount I want. I feel so limited and by man. Grrr. Someday and soon I hope... I will be starting my own thread in grow diaries before too long to show some new stuff, but again limited due to amount I can do. I don't need to muddle up Classics thread with my stuff anyhow. Thanks Classic for allowing me to share. Your Thai hybrid, Humbolt kush and Erkle are looking great in bloom and all hit with BS. I'll try and get some pics. 2nd Erkle just started bloom and buds are already more purple than the 1rst one that still has purple and at maybe 5-6 weeks. All very stable and easy to grow as I found with all his stock so far. great things for all here I hope. peace... :tiphat: SR

-I'd also like to mention that the Thai hybrid seeds are older now yet are still growing great and vigorous. more peace...

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi yesum I don't know if its opened back up but there is a ols welcome to classic seeds old pink did .hi surfdout the superstardawg was one made by JJ I think someone sent me a few they seem pretty nice the ones that don't hermie but that's how chem is one bit of stress or a over being presence of the original hermie seeds and you got to toss that one .

you can look on the chemdawg sight here and get its make up .I hope the person who sent it to me from TSD did alright in court he had just started doing seeds and had been supplying the medical user where he lived and it all came to a screaching halt for him .I think he was in Canada if my old mind remembers right.thats all I can tell you about it when I grew a dozen or so at least different brands of chem to test this one had a stable makeup and did not get tossed like almost all the others .I wish I could have made seeds of it for later testing but I did not have the 2 sides of the equation so its around blended into a few I did with other strains . some of those will get back crossed and tested for still being stable aloha cls

SurfdOut

Veteran
Yeah, that is what I thought it was...Top Dawg has always been one of my favorites, the Super Stardawg must have been a small release. I grew Stardawg 4 years ago, was a great plant, even made f2s and just germed them last month but lost the seedlings to damping off...damn new grow area learning curve..:)

I like chems, is the Fire your favorite OG?

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi surfed out its in the top 5 I still like the original lemon larry and sfv even though they are a lot alike. depending on what they get mixed with there are probably 100's of og's now ha ha the biggest problem with the pure ones is getting them not to fall over while in flower or stretch into bamboo plants in some cases.you might try adding 3 or 4 drops of bleach in your water sometimes it helps with damping off but over watering and soil that is to compacted is usually to blame if its not in the growing medium its self.before rooting plugs I used to use 50/50 peralite and vermiculite for my starts if I did not have many seeds because in planting mix without a heating blanket or pad I got the problem big time in cold weather periods , but with a soil warmer like the heating pads now days it does not matter much what I start them in as long as I don't over water or have packed soil aloha cls

INTENTS

Hi classic!

Hi classic!

So glad i have just pulled 2 romulan critical plus 2 alphadog romulan joes and i have a very sativa leaning pheno of your strawberry diesel..great job with all of your gear..and sorry about tsd...so smelly so crystally! Pix to come..thanks classic:)

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi intents glad you did not get burned like so many people by jb on his way into hiding ,please do post your pictures the more the merrier aloha cls

Humbolt Kush

Humbolt Kush

Got a couple quick pics of her, but could have done better and gave a little much nutes. Vegged to 10 inches and finished in about 8 weeks. Just dried and nice flavor starting to develop and very sticky. Was hit on one whole side with Blue Santa pollen and hit accidentally when pollinating just outside the room. Lots of great looking seeds though and expect to be super sticky as the Blue sticks to scissors bad. Impressed with her already in high and think may surpass the Humbolt Purple I had for potency, but will be gone before properly cured unfortunately. Still smoking plant to plant, but think Classics Thai hybrid will catch me up and looks to be 3oz + for sure. Big healthy plant and lots of nice buds already. will have to get some pics of her and will try and not do so quickly as I did with these. :tiphat: peace... SR
-She is a little shy being her first pic and hiding her face a little.

Last edited:

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi speed racer thanks for the great pictures they look really nice. I just want to wish all my friends out there a happy easter wheither you believe or don't believe is not important or how you say the name of god to me .what matters is we all help each other with love in our hearts for the rest of the world and hope the trails we leave behind as we pass thru life are blessed by our passing and inspire others to be better people and stewards of this planet for our future generations . HAPPY EASTER aloha classic seeds

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Instead of nominating a photo of a plant,for best of the month.
We should nominate that for post of the month.
Inspiring and true.peace

Happy 4/22, Earth Day. Had a very bad morning today to where I might not even be around here anymore, but things are somewhat better and thanks to God, a nice hike and Classics Humbolt Kush. Only dried a week or so and very sticky even with seeds and very potent in the beginning and very good smoke. Thanx Classic for such a nice potent tasty strain. I wonder how many if any peeps from tsd ever got any of this. I know it got there not long before the end. Very thankful to have it. Have a great week all. peace... :tiphat: SR
Surfdout- I way over did it on the edibles...

Dang it. I forgot my main point:kos:...
I just started 2 more Thai hybrids today and very nice pop and in my even better soil, with the NPK dialed more into what I want with a greater diversity of great ingredients. I was curious to any thoughts, but I wasn't liking the drainage and holding too much water. I have small perlite already in mix. So I used "Plant it" clay pebbles, ph'd and ro water rinsed myself and put 1-2 inches in bottom and some throughout also. I could have used polished stones rinsed off that would add nothing, but heavier though. I'll let you know what happens hopefully. peace... :tiphat: SR

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi every one I am trying to move all posts to the old welcome to classic seeds so we have a classic seeds forum again and not a borrowed growers log please use it to post if you remember .got lots of good things coming up and sexing on their own time line before they get separated and bred .I will post some pictures of them when I put them into flower and people can watch the seeds and the buds grow aloha cls