What's new

Classic Old School Cars

N

Nondual

My pops 1971 Datusn 510. Was one of the top 510s around. Turned heads everywhere we drove it. A lot of work into that thing. I will never forgive him for selling it. :cry:

stu :joint:
I like those old worked over 510's There's a yearly gathering near where I live and a few years ago a guy brought his turbo yellow car and it was immaculate. The guy did all the work himself and put over $40k into it. Was frikkin sweet!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been a vanner sense i bought my first van 30 some odd years ago , a 69ford panel van all decked out .

my dream is a 55 chevy panel van..... custom of course :)

1956-gmc-panel-van-truck-for-sale_5004456.jpg

23966518-438-1956-Chevy-Apache-Panel-Van.jpg

Last edited:

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
This is what I'm getting. My wife said she would buy me one. Its a Citroen 2CV, the 2 CV stands for 2 steam horse power. The newer ones have a 602 cc motor air cooled boxer. It's a minimalist type of car. Tops out about 71 mph but get 60 mpg. The Citroen company stopped making them in 1990. They are very popular in Europe Great Britain loves them. The Citroen world 2cv raid was in France in 2011 there were thousands of them. This is some pics of one that lives in my town. It's not mine, so I blurred the license.

Attachments

• headband 1... just planted
    headband 1... just planted
    76.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMAG0267.jpg
    IMAG0267.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 28

stussy22

Thank you TLM I love seeing Ford motors in Ford Cars. I laugh at everyone that has a ford with a SBC in it.

stu :joint:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
My first car 1966 Ford Falcon XP Coupe with original interior and a highly modified 289 Windsor with a 5 speed Toyota Celica gearbox, tubbed rear end with 9 inch shortened diff :good:
Bloody great first car @ 17yrs old let me tell you :Bolt:
Not my pics but very close to what it looked like, mine was Gun Metal Green with a green vinyl roof (no bonnet scoop on mine) and green with red racing stripes on the seats :D
picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
B00m , the steering wheel is on the wrong side bro ......:laughing: :laughing: :biggrin:

I had a 63 falcon years ago , traded a 1980 KZ 1000 for it just cuz it was In original condition & was from the same year i was born .... thought that was cool & had to own it .

DrFever

Veteran
Ok i will bite couple pics of whats in my garage :) cheers 1928 Model A with 31 fenders on it 350 425 hp roller, 502 cubic inch 1861 blower on it jessel drive alchol, nitrious injected 1850 hp 1969 camaro tubbed set up for BB power glide 7 15 index in 1/4 mile