What's new

City guerilla grow

Zapaleniec

Hey Mightyka :tiphat:

Your watering system is simply amazing. Its clearly to see, that you put some serious eforts into your grow.

Could you tell someting more about this system ? What parts was used to make it ?? I think that this is some kind of cell phone activated/remote alarm, but i might be wrong. :)

Definitly subscribed !!!

You have beautifull situation right there in Cz right now. I was monitoring the whole process of decriminalization in your country. this is my number one place to move someday.

Good luck :wave:

nomaad

Veteran
Very cool grow!!!!

I love Praha... lived there, in Podoli for a while in the mid-90's.... there was always cheap local schwagg grown in Moravia... there was a spot in Namyeste Republica (i know my spelling is awful) where you could buy sacks. I won't mention the name in case it still exists. Hope to take the family there in the next couple of years... hope I'll be able to score something better!

Looks like your nug will take it up a notch from the standard i remember from the 90's.

Have a great season.

Mightyka

Veteran
So many thanks friends!!!:flowers2:

Something about the watering system:
The base of this system is remote control by mobilephone F-KV-MK160 (http://www.gme.cz/cz/f-kv-mk160-p763-373.html sorry, I cant find english speeking link). There is light sensor, wich set off the pump for a term of you hold up, when you phone.
My good friend wired this system, so I will tell him to write something more about it!
We use the rainwater, wich we must carry by car...

nomaad: We grown indoor in flat of my friends in Podolí before one year. Podolí is great, I experienced best parties in my life there!:dancer::yay:

Some fotos from first field:
picture.php

picture.php

Cole train
picture.php

Da Purps
picture.php

Darkstar
picture.php

California orange
picture.php

Erdbeer (Tallest plant, about 2meters, it starts to flovering)
picture.php

picture.php

supermanlives

Veteran
very nice. watering by phone is cool idea. with a bigger battery you could keep the phone charged too. got me thinking now . definately give more info on the phone setup

Last edited:

haxi

Hello Mightyka, nice OD grow man!
Phone-watered plants is just amazing ! Shame you couldn't get a little stream and a pump!

Can't wait to see them bud!!

P :rasta:

Yeah Mighty dude, your city is awesome. I visited there in the early 2000s for about a week. The incredible architecture provides a setting for a wonderfully vibrant culture. One nice surprise was when my buddy and I found a skatepark under one of the stone bridges and skated there for hours.

And your grow is looking amazing too. Your ingenuity should really pay off before too long here, eh?

Much respect from Canada.

Mightyka

Veteran
Much thanks mates!:tiphat:

I must buy new pump, that the system can start irrigate! Plants need more water, that I can bring on this place...
It doesnt look so good, maybe we can retrieve this mistake till it start to flower...
At least we will be wiser next year.

Danny boy

Da Purps

White Russian

Vortex

The Purps (Male- It smells very sweet and fruity)

MK-Ultra

California orange

The Purps

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i love this thread, can't wait to hear more about the watering set up? do you have to recharge the phone regularly, or is it hooked up to the battery?

so not enough water is getting to the plants? hope you all can fix it.

great growings :wave:

Mightyka

Veteran
Thanks!

I am sorry, but I injured my ankle and next 3 weeks I must use crutches... Than I cant go on my places.
There was big storm last week and it razed every plant on our second place. My friends try made it good... I hope it will be good. It was same last year in this time... But I am pissed off, that I must sit on ass and cant do anything!

I must tell my friend wich gear the system about more info, but he is so busy in summer, so it can last some time...
At first time it was hook up on the batery, but thete was problem. When the phone batery was full, the display switch on the light and it set off the watering... So we bought one more phone batery and we will change it.
We bring every 2. day about 40l water, but it is too litle... Every pot has 60l and there is 8 pots... For the next year we must buy new pump and plant here onely 4 plants.

Mightyka

Veteran
Here is some litle up from my garden and balcony:

Chemdog IBL in bubler, it is 20 days old, I want to use it on my crosses, that I hope it will be male.

Deep Chunks, I think it is about 45 days old and it is too on crosses.

White Russian, about 50 days on my garden.

California Orange

Jock Horor F? :), from one good czech grower.

All with crutch:)

Querkles balls:)

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
beautiful stuff mate! i'm hoping to get the chemdog ibl in the future too so i'll be watching for sure :D your deep chunk has the most indica leaves i've ever seen! they are something else mate :D beautiful specimens!

Mightyka

Veteran
Thanks mate!
I am wonder why is the Chemdog such legendary. I hope it can ripen in central Europ. If it is male, I will pollinate female of Purpurea ticinensis. It can be good cross to our geographical latitude...
Yes, I have never seen leaves like this Deep Chunks too...:)

We was on the first place yesterday. We must staked the plants to pins, because of the bigger plants fell down in stronger wind.

Cole train, about 2m tall

Lowkiller, from one czech grower, I thimk it si Sweet Killer x Lowrider

Acapulco gold

Flo, there was some problem from start...

Dark star

Erdbeer, our tallest plant, it is about 2,5m

Tethered Chronic

My guard:)

Mightyka

Veteran
Some litle up from first field:

All...

Erdbeer, it looks great, but there is no resin on the buds... Bad pheno!

Acapulco Gold, it starts to flower.

Chronic, it flowers fot one week.

Lowkiller, I think it is cross of Sweet killer and Lowrider 2. It looks great!:flowers2:

Lowkiller

Lowkiller

Polinated branch of Lowkiller. The pollen is from The Purps male.

dickcorn

I feel for ya same thing happened to me last year on my 35 urbans. At least cut them lower buds before they come back. Back to the country.