What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Citral

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Product: Citral from Nirvana Seeds.

Effect: Nicely balanced out.

Taste: Musky Lemon.

Stature: Moderate to lanky.

Odor: Sweet and Sour.

Desciption Of The Grow: I germinated 3 of 3 seeds with success producing 1 Citral female. Flower time ran 8.5 weeks. The toke is rather light with a Sprite flavor, a moderate expansion level and a nice happy mellow buzz.

Last edited:

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
I was looking at that one last year when I bought some Nirvana seeds. I've always had good grows with them seeds!!!

I grew citral and it was the first plant i ever harvested. I found t to be a very hashy taste with some plants while others had the sprite taste. I had two phenos that i flowered at 18 in one finished at 27 in and the other at about 4 feet. very nice report zep. Peace Homegrown

B

baccas125

thanks for the report

thanks for the report

i have 9 citral from nirvana growing right now. hope i get same results.

baccas:abduct: :alien: :alien:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
thanks kiddies ~

thanks kiddies ~

i gave myself another reason to grow it from seed again when i didn't clone her.... odam, what a bummer lol ~ great to see you stepping in naughty natty :wave: see ya in IC chat soon ~