What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CircusWreck

G

Trainwreck X Bubblegum

Tatse like Lemon Heads.
Truly sweet and sour.
It comes on real hard mentally and then the creeper body stone kicks in.
This has me staring at a picture with a thousand funny thoughts running through my head. Almost mesmerized. (Sp?)
Not a good pain killer.
Great med for those with depression. (would seem to be)

This Trainwreck seems to go good with anything.
I am going to try a Trainwreck X Romulan cross.
I think it would brainfuck you. :yoinks:

G

sounds and looks good. your description of the buzz makes it sound like great party pot. will you be putting any crosses up on Seedbay or such?

G

I would highly recommend the Trainwreck x Romulan cross. Someone at my co-op has crossed them, calling it "Reck" or "Wreck" or something. It is the best ganja I've ever smoked.

G

yea the circus wreck sounds very good. Im thinking the samething as Bram..
I would go for this.. It would be hard to get.. i think it would do great..peace

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
New picz are up LQQK see... Now in 12/12

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

G

I will give it some thought.
It would take me some time.
I have Trainwreck,Romulan,BC Kush,Bubblegum,Shaman,Seattle Blue,TNR,Chronic,BC Kush X Bubblegum, White Widow, all going right now.
With a hefty shipment from seedbay coming.
I am going to round up some daddy's and see what happens.

G

I would try a BC Kush x Trainwreck. The BC Kush is some killer bomb smoke, and would give the wreck some nice colour with temp drops, and make thicker buds.

G

Anything with the name wreck in it, is for me. Another good looking cross bro. Looks like you got a lot of people starting on that one.

jbarsk8

Trainwreck is also a strain that I absolutely love, so I as well am very interested in these possible crossed.