What's new

Cinderella 99

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Clone day - one of my fave things about growing. I keep/kept it simple & had 100% success a few times. Do you trim back the leaves on cuts or just run them as they came off? Love the chart, that was always my weakness, not keeping tight control on which cuts were which.

~star~crash~

They look great!

A friend has access to C99 and A13 seeds. I'll have to grow some out after seeing this thread!

U should be able to purchase them@ several outlets by now ...yes the seed is expensive but f*cking A well worth the entry fee:biggrin: also i'm happy to support the breeding that went into them

~star~crash~

Clone day - one of my fave things about growing. I keep/kept it simple & had 100% success a few times. Do you trim back the leaves on cuts or just run them as they came off? Love the chart, that was always my weakness, not keeping tight control on which cuts were which.

lol..U gotta keep control of their identities! The cuts were a tad thicker stemmed them i would have preferred (but these are thick stemmed seed plant donors) minor trim to about 4 to 5 inches length

Do you really like this sort of cloner? I'm not particularly fond of my current cloning methods...

DRM Ranch

U need to get one asap (their inexpensive) literally i've had 100% strike rate...the trick is to replace the rez water frequently and keep that rez water about 68 degrees :)

~star~crash~

We'll be fine

We'll be fine

picture.php

DRM Ranch

U need to get one asap (their inexpensive) literally i've had 100% strike rate...the trick is to replace the rez water frequently and keep that rez water about 68 degrees :)

That temp might be an issue here in summer, I'll look into water temperature regulation and see if it looks doable.

Thanks for the input.

DRM Ranch

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
I see plenty of water chillers availabe, none fit the cheap bill but I would just as soon buy something that will at least pay for itself in due time.

DRM Ranch

Small fans blowing onto rez surface will bring temps down - insulating lid so no heat build up too. Many a way for frugal* growers.

*cheap like me :tiphat:

LostTribe

Premium user
That temp might be an issue here in summer, I'll look into water temperature regulation and see if it looks doable.

Thanks for the input.

DRM Ranch

A $40 short cycle timer set on every 15 min for 15 min and a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in straight tap and you will be set to go. Just bleach the shit out of the entire system between runs. Usually cuts are ready to transplant in 14 days flat. No rooting hormones either.

DRM Ranch

A $40 short cycle timer set on every 15 min for 15 min and a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in straight tap and you will be set to go. Just bleach the shit out of the entire system between runs. Usually cuts are ready to transplant in 14 days flat. No rooting hormones either.

That's totally awesome LostTribe, thank you. Our water is total shit so RO or similar is OK I presume?

DRM Ranch

Facelesdoll

So I am totally following you and lost tribe refreshing my browser every hour to see if there's any replies or updates. I just really want to say good job and keep up what you are doing. I'm totally dying to see if it is what it used to be. Are there any completed journals that you or anybody else knows about on the new release Brothers Grimm Cinderella 99. I need some reassuring convincing evidence that really suggest it does contain the same fruit punch in pineapple punch phenotypes that it used to. If I wasn't so baked I wouldn't be imagining myself with a superhero X-Men ability to speed up time to see the both of you guys finish just to get an inch over the final report

~star~crash~

So I am totally following you and lost tribe refreshing my browser every hour to see if there's any replies or updates. I just really want to say good job and keep up what you are doing. I'm totally dying to see if it is what it used to be. Are there any completed journals that you or anybody else knows about on the new release Brothers Grimm Cinderella 99. I need some reassuring convincing evidence that really suggest it does contain the same fruit punch in pineapple punch phenotypes that it used to. If I wasn't so baked I wouldn't be imagining myself with a superhero X-Men ability to speed up time to see the both of you guys finish just to get an inch over the final report

we all want the answers to those questions!:)

LostTribe

Premium user
we all want the answers to those questions!:)

Dude get them to bud I got a great feeling going on about these! My cuttings are rooting/rooted still waiting on the super nice terp cut though probably ready in a week. The other original terp girl is fully rooted!

Facelesdoll

So I was growing G13 Labs Cinderella 99 last year and of 3 plants I had one phenotype that had a sort of honey Floral fruit punch smell to it that reminded me of a bad seed that I grew many years ago. It is the one expression that I intend on finding I would sacrifice yield potency and everything to find that again. It was a joke that I just so happen to have found that seed in a batch of mids my buddy got. It was the absolute most sweet honey fruit flower smelling and tasting nuggets from top to bottom by the time you couldn't taste it anymore it was time to kick the ash. The Cinderella 99 from G13 labs reminded me of that old bag seed. What I need now is more of that kind of cowbell

Latest posts

Latest posts