What's new

Cinderella 99

Nevi

Thanks..

Thanks..

Thank you guys...
The seeds are bought in Denmark.Its a little shop,that have some different strains to cheap money.Their C99 is as close to the real deal as they come.I think they are from some of the last genuine Grimm stock.They taste very sweet,a mix of red grapefruit and pineapple,and are really resinous.Yummy..:yoinks:
And yes,I have noticed too that training really makes a difference with this strain.
I will put some more pix up later today.
Have a good one guys.
PS
I dont know so much about US dealers,I am from Copenhagen.:)

PPS
Hi Toker..
Talk to you later.

Nevi

More pix

More pix

Here they are,maturing up nicely.The Northern Light#5/haze start to look good.
Sorry the pix are not so good,I only had the cheap one home.:)

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
ahh....
the reliable cindy.

one of the few out there that scores 8s down the board.

cinderella99 is a wonderful plant.

cant wait for the dried pix, nevi!

tks for sharing.

greetz.

-hubcap-

Nevi

Thank you Hubcap..:yes:
Here is a few better pix.
BTW these seeds can actually be bought,from a shop in Denmark.They will open in around 14 days,and I know they have more C99.Im going to buy some more myself,thats for sure.They are every bit as good as Sauls.These are near day 40.They will be totally ripe in 12-14 days.

The pix:
mg0769large.jpg

mg0772large.jpg

mg0771large.jpg

Bulldog11

Veteran
I have some C99 x Deep Chunk crosses I may try this summer. Had them for around a year now, hope they turn out good.

G

nice c99. it looks like my gno3 collection c99 i grew once.i am in the process of starting a all c99 grow .my seeds are 5 gn collection made for gypsy by female seeds.a pack of wally c99xgrapefruit that wally says he does not know why more folks did not order these as they are as close to the original c99 you could grow .grapefruit is 75%c99 and 25% some sativa.
crossed to wally pineapple c99. and 2 seeds of original brother grimm c99. so i will be looking for the best male and female to make more seeds as i feel the more time passes if you do not have thes in your genetics you will not get it .only if you know some one with
clones or seeds.

Nevi

Thank you guys..
Yes its incredible she is done that fast,this is day 43.
The Northen Light#5/haze (first pic) start to smell good.It probably need 2 months more.Oh well a few pix:

Nevi

They get the axe one of these days..

They get the axe one of these days..

I have been giving my Cinderella 99 55-56 days,and me think they start to look real nice.
The reason they are burnt a little,is because I have had very hard water,but suddenly in this month,it felt,from 0.7(!) to0.3.So now the PH stay pretty much where I want it (I use Lucas form.)
Damn.you gotta love Cindy.So fast flowering,the smell and the taste is just the best IMO.My last harvest was a lot of BB Cheese,very strong high,but when I smoke Cindy I forget everything about it.lol!
A few pix:

Nevi

Thanks mistaman.
Its so nice to have some real nice smoke again.I have had BB Cheese,and its great weed,very strong,but I think Cindy is so sweet,taste so good,and have a more clear high that also is very strong just in another way.
Have a good one.

G

on hempdepo they have a breeder who is selling 20 seed packs of c00 for 70 us dollars .

Quentin

I have seen better Cinderella99. I really have.
They are fine though better then what i have so relax.