What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
Fruit Punch Cindy f6 testers first ones more towards the grapefruit and was a thicker more robust plant. It's easy for me to spot the fruity ones like the slender one that is in the second pics.
20240315_131938.jpg
20240315_132048.jpg
20240315_132626.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
I am trying to reveg that one and the Strawnana Cindy. Both are nice. The secret cindy has some grape cake terps that are insane. The Strawnana Cindy is very strong and really hit me today, sort of curing a bit and its got a mix of purple and green calyxes, heavy resin, looks to be a nice hashplant. 14ers strawnana mom washes at 6% I've read, but its a PITA to grow, no vigour and no yeild where as this one is is extremely vigorous and very nice yeild and big buds and possibly even more resin.

StickyBandit

I am trying to reveg that one and the Strawnana Cindy. Both are nice. The secret cindy has some grape cake terps that are insane. The Strawnana Cindy is very strong and really hit me today, sort of curing a bit and its got a mix of purple and green calyxes, heavy resin, looks to be a nice hashplant. 14ers strawnana mom washes at 6% I've read, but its a PITA to grow, no vigour and no yeild where as this one is is extremely vigorous and very nice yeild and big buds and possibly even more resin.
Are your favorites with the C99 as the male or female? I have a cross I'm very keen to try, will be with the Alpine 1.0 Haze. Looking to impart some of the Alpine structure and trichs
I have some Cindy pollen in the freezer which may still be viable...

For the Alpines I have Frosty Boy or #2 Apricot Icecream

Male1.JPG

ApricotZoom.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts