What's new

Cinderella 99...Sealed Room Grow...2Kw

Maxyeild

Well SHIT!! My blue ox Co2 burner has taken a shit!! Now all that happens is my ignator will light but the damn burners will not!! Some thing has happen in the ignator or something......WTF........Im at 30 days in flower and this shit had to happen.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! What to do what to do??????? Guess I'll just let um finish with no gas..........room is sealed so well see..........FUCK N A!@!

Maxyeild

I wish it was out of gas!! It's a brand new tank, I thought maybe there is a problem with this tank so I swapped it out with my grill tank and same problem. The glow plug lights up then a very small blue flame lights beside the glow plug and that's it! The burners will not fire, I messed around with it for awhile jiggled some wires in the case and it fired for a minute. But now I can not even get it to fire off. Not sure what is up, gonna call the company tomorrow but this shit could not of happen at a worse time!! I guess they will be alright. Any input is welcome!!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
well you will need co2 since room is sealed you need to get a lot of air in there exchanging or make your own co2 in the mean time with yeast and sugar and water...... make up a few jugs of that for pennies and could go to walmart now to get supplies for a few buck... it works and you need co2 in there asap. get that shit fixed what a terr time for you to have this happen i feel for ya man.......best of luck

Maxyeild

Ok so after my Co2 gen mishap, things seem to be hanging on. My room is maintaining around 450ppm for the last 2 weeks of flower. I have a window AC that is pumping cool air plus fresh air in. (Would be nice to have my gen, but that is going to need to be returned to store I bought it from) Here are some pics at 35 days in flower, they are chunkin' up nice. Out of the 8 females that are in this run I think about 4 look like keepers. All of them are super chronic but are few are defiantly laggin' in the yield dept! I am pretty sure I will not hit my goal of 3lbs due to that fact but thinking more along the lines of 2lbs maybe a bit more..........Comments are welcome....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Maxyeild

So here is my finished product! Out of 35 ladies I got 36oz's of PRIMO C99.......Here are a few pics of her finished.....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php