What's new

Cigarettes and Tobacco!

whiskeyriot

High all!

for those of who you smoke both cigarettes and joints.. whats your favourite type of cigarettes and rolling tobacco?

Cigarettes = Parliments or Camel Lights... mmm mmm :yummy:
Tobacco = Drum Mild or Vanilla Tobacco ( tastes real nice in joints! )

Discuss!

mtnjohn

Veteran
smoke camel lights and want to quit.....hate the damn things but still cant let em go just yet

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
I smoke Lambert & Butler cigs most of the time.

Golden Virginia when I'm running low on funds.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Dunhill's are my favorite cigarette but I am smoking Camels at the moment :pointlaug

My favorite cigar varies but punches are a good standby. Fuente's and Avo's are usually welcomed.

G

I smoke phillies bitch!

haha
Ok Im a camel man so you will be finding me with a pack of either...Filters, lights, or the twists(citrus).

I roll spliffs with Top tobbacco, never had anything different.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
i quit smoking 3 months ago(smoking for a total of 16 yrs in my life), and previously quitting for 3 yrs(from age 18-21) i can tell you its harder quitting the second time from experience. If you smoke, quit...its not that hard...anyone on this forum also quitting smoking right now??? if so post your comments on your experience.

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
trying to quit... but i think its gonna take me another harvest to try and go for it. but ive cut back a great amount.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
stick wit it....cigs suck....besides i want a non smoker woman....they smell and taste better

G

nycdfan042 said:
stick wit it....cigs suck....besides i want a non smoker woman....they smell and taste better

hehehe taste better :chin:

yeah man I'm trying its hard...I just want one :pointlaug

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
if you've never had them camel exotics. they have a louisiana bourbon flavor which is great. but other than that izmir stinger is slightly grape ish and the citrus one is my favorite.

they smoke smooth like fine cured weed. people always say "oh I don't like flavored tobacco" but then they try them and love them. they come in a metal tin. they're pretty expensive but well worth it. especially for someone like me who only smokes a pack a month.

Last edited:

TUTIDO

I quit smoking a few times, most lasting only a couple months, but once for a bit over a year, and then I got up to college and that one went out the door in about two weeks. Used to smoke American Spirit regs until a price hike about a year ago, then switched to winstons. Was smoking a pack eveyr 2 days or so. I've since switched to rolling my own, and am back to american spirit tobacco for that, and I smoke 3-5 cigs a day now (consequence of them not being filtered, not an attempt to cut back) although I'm dry at the moment so it's a little more. I also by specialty cigarettes upon occasion, Nat Shermans, Djarums, etc. particularly Djarum black cloves, although i wouldn't recommend smoking them regularly, did that for about a month and within that time my throat went all to hell because of it, quit smoking them for awhile and everything went back to normal. I also enjoy pipe tobacco and cigars as well. I personally enjoy smoking tobacco, in all it's forms, and really have no intention of quitting again soon. The only thing I don't do is dip/chew, can't stand it.

G

Recently went from Marlboro milds(the menthol ones) to reds(to get the menthol out of my habit..it's bad), and then to lights. Now i smoke doral lights because they're $2/pack on guam

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
cellebrating my 4th month of NON smoking and going strong, u can all do it if you want to! i got yer backs..theres safety in numbers yawll

G

i quit instantly 2 an a bit years ago after smoking/toking upto 30 a day for at least 20 years ,i just said thats enough i aint smoking cigs no more ,was the easiest thing i ever done ,,,

just remember 1 thing "SMOKING KILLS"