What's new

Cigar Humidors for curing the head stash....

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an article in High Times a while back on the subject that was really good. I have been using humidors for years but it was cool to see the article because bud cured/stored in a humidor at the proper humidity will blow your mind. For the ones who have tried it, they will never look back.

Also, if your nugs get dried out and are put in the humidor they come back to perfection after sitting in the box for a few days. Brings the smell and tatse back from dried out crispy bud perfectly.

It really must be tried to see. The quality never changes. Just gets better....

Just make sure to keep the humidity between 40-45% and the smoke will be nothing less then perfect so long as it was grown with everything it needed. :D

Peace all, :joint:

G

guest3854

There you go talkin shit . Why do you think your responses are appropriate . Troll , tryin to get the last word in , instead of lettin things chill !

G

I have been contemplating using a cigar humidor. Recently I went online looking for humidor parts as I was going to build my own stash box. I found the parts and now plan to make it, what do you think the prime humidity and temp is for fine buds?

G

Just make sure to keep the humidity between 40-45% and the smoke will be nothing less then perfect so long as it was grown with everything it needed. :D

that's from skunks post above^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts