What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chronictoker's Hydrohut

G

I have been lurking all over this site ever since the crash of OG. I have been growing for only 3 years and finaly think im getting the hang of it. I have 16 total plants in flowering and 7 in veg. I use a 400w hps in a hydro hut mini and have like 120 watts in flouros in the veg chamber. I finally got my hands on a camera and still am trying to learn how to use it. I am very intrested to see what yall think of my grow any advice or sugestions would be greatly appriciated.

Everything Outside for there watering

Alaskan Thunderfuck

The Hut

Veg/Mom Chamber

Crazy Ass Satori from seed.
Anyone ever seen this? this is my First attempt for this strain

My attempt at breeding.
Trying to let the seeds fully develop
Alaskan Thunderfuck X Aurora Indica

The moms

Nugs

Some end product

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
alaska thunderfuck, is that the same as manatuska? if not care to divulge the lineage of those plants?

G

Yes they are the exact same. I was gifted two of theses seeds from a friend the only one that poped was a female

G

these plants are my outdoor girls the one striped down to the nug was stripped to make some canna butter. they are grown on a patio and recieve maybe 4-5 hrs of direct sunlight a day if that i try to move them to the best spot possible when i can

These are my peppers grown in all fox farm ocean forest and fed all fox farm ferts these babys need a feeding every two days hot ass hell though

Fat sac

Playin with my camera

The tools

G

i was givin alaskan thunderfuck from seed from a buddy of mine im hoping it really is but ive never seen any bud like it before,

G

Nice job chronictoker..... your plants are looking good. Ill be watching. :lurk:

G

Maj.pothead
Indophiliac
high&lonesome

Thanks for all the good feedback, do yall have any suggestions or ideas that could make it better

peace out

G

milo xxx i have it on the ground to the right of my hut right next to it but i also have a small fan blowing out that vent hole at all times it actually ends up blowing right at my ballast.

G

milo can u put like a small sheet of plywood on top of ur hut to hold your ballast?

G

Update

Update

everything seems to be doing well.

We just took about about 40 aurora indica and sargamatha clones.

about 2 weeks till chop

found this root growing out of a cup

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Chronictoker :wave:

Do you have plants vegging and flowering??

also, where did those cuttings come from? did they come from your plants? and were they taken during flowering?

thanks for the suggestion with the plywood. unfortunately the top of my hut is to close to the ceiling in the room.

I hope your seeds come out well, there is nothing like doing your own crosses. just watching the seeds swell within the bud...........

I hope to get some males from the seeds I have started so that I can do it again.

oh yeah, check out my thread if you want, no pictures yet but still pretty cool.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=36712

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts