What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chronicle of a single Bubba S1 in the great outdoors

Zomboy

Veteran
Popped 1 Bubba S1 and put her outside. She is beautiful to look at and I hope you enjoy looking at her as much as I do. Flowering has commenced so I will update this thread with pictures regularly.

Took the first 2 picture around July 20th

picture.php

picture.php

New pictures from yesterday

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks zomboy, i look forward to seeing how it does outside!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks great zomboy!

are you likely to get good weather where you are for the next few weeks?

Zomboy

Veteran
looks great zomboy!

are you likely to get good weather where you are for the next few weeks?

Thanks VG

Usually pretty wet and rainy come this time of year by me. Its been dry up to now but not likely to stay that way the next few months. I do keep her in the greenhouse which helps keep the direct moisture off but once those nugs get fat who knows.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Man thats an awesome and quite big Bubba.
I thought those were suport to grow slow ? :p
Lets hope u get some nice weather.
Keep us updated :thank you:

Zomboy

Veteran
Havent been posting as many pics lately but I didnt want to leave this thread unfinished.

Chopped the Bubba today. I was hit pretty hard with caterpillars so there was some bud rot. Nugs are extremely tight/dense and has a nice earthy funk to her.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks zomboy! looks well finished for an outdoor plant. let us know how she smoked. you did well to keep it out till this time of year... you'll always lose some outdoors to rot and bugs.

keep it nice and airy where you dry it to stop any rot etc. you want it to dry fairly quickly too.

VG

Zomboy

Veteran
thanks zomboy! looks well finished for an outdoor plant. let us know how she smoked. you did well to keep it out till this time of year... you'll always lose some outdoors to rot and bugs.

keep it nice and airy where you dry it to stop any rot etc. you want it to dry fairly quickly too.

VG

Thanks VG! Trimmed nugs are looking good. I'll post up some dry pics once they're ready.

W89

Veteran
where bouts in the world are you mate? I want to try making some outdoor strains with Bubba and guerilla gold or mighty mite(if I can still get it) to make it earlier finishing for us in the higher northern latitude

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Beautiful plant zomboy. Looks very much like the bubba clone and seems to have stacked very well for an outdoor plant.

Impressive stuff.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts