get a better camera!
woops did i type that out loud?

anyways
peace :wave:
j to the R OWE C :respect:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Hi NK, a good grobro is more than welcome, its like one big family here lol. Yeah! love the Chronic :headbange but after this AI is next.. i'm just another stoner/grower trying this & trying that lol, still learning tho but getting used to it :joint: .
Tnkx for checking my diary dude! :rasta:

:wave: Hi uh-what, yeah it seems so but i hope this (p) deff will get fixed soon coz i saw some tips/edges getting dry :badday: i'm waiting till the soil dries to flush them again & try the 18-18-18 fert .
tnkx for your comment bro! :joint:

:wave: Hi j-roc, welcome dude! i'm not an experienced grower but till now i'm managing on my 2nd lol :muahaha: u got that right dude I NEED A BETTER CAM this crappy cam sucks... but atleast u'll see something lol... gotta get my hand on a dig cam & i'v been saying it for a loooooooooong time but getting stoned makes me soooooo lazy lmao :muahaha:
tnkx buddy anytime! :rasta:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol yea man grunt..the glass is half full not half empty...atleast we seeing some pics ey...although he has a point there :biglaugh: :pointlaug

btw ...they dont seem to have much damage ...i would say they are looking quite nice buddy...

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Those buds are looking sweet man, i dont see any signs of malnourishment in them at all. Try taking a step or two back with your cam, I think you are trying to get too close.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:yoinks: SHIT! this thing is getting bigger :badday: .When i took last updates they didn't had this
22409Aug17_45.JPG

22409Aug17_46.JPG

22409Aug17_47.JPG

22409Aug17_48.JPG

22409Aug17_49.JPG

22409Aug17_50.JPG

When i first saw defficency 3 days ago i flushed them & gave them a lesser dose of fert 14-10-27 coz i thaught it was hard, now i'm waiting till the soil dries but i'm NOT SURE if i should flush them again & leave them without fert or flush them & fert but with the 18-18-18 one :confused: .I'm starting to water them with ph 6.0 coz the soil is around 7.0-7.5, i sprayed them twice with 'fish blood & bone' tea but this problem is getting bigger :fsu:

About the cam its not focus ,light or anything but the cam its self is old sorry guys i know its a crappy cam but i'll buy a digi-cam as soon as can coz right now i'm a little ****ed about this thing also my pc is getting damn slow & i gotta take it to fix it. I'm not wealthy guy but i'm spending more money on my grow than for me & it seems like i'm doing nothing for them lol but in the end they'r mine...
Tnkx for droppin in u guys! :wave:

Dr Dog

Veteran
As a wise man once said to me
there are better things to spend your money on, than buying a new cam so you can take pictures for your weed buddies
I don't know much about deff and stuff but that looks like a fert burn, maybe lay off the nutes for a few waterings

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Dr Dog said:
As a wise man once said to me
there are better things to spend your money on, than buying a new cam so you can take pictures for your weed buddies
I don't know much about deff and stuff but that looks like a fert burn, maybe lay off the nutes for a few waterings

I know what u'r saying but me too like to take some nice good pics of my MJ, to tell the truth i feel a lil imbarassing post pics with this cam :redface: Honestly!....... What i wanted to say is that right now i'm more worried on other things...
If its fertburn (there's a big chance) i'll just flush them again with water now but i'm pretty sure they got (p) deff too coz the sighns of redstems,slow growth & some of the leaves edges dry indicates me to (p) deffincency. But it could be like u said cos before flush i gave them a 100%strenght of fert & after the flush i gave them a lesser dose.
I'll just flush them again tomorrow (soil will dry) but this time i'm NOT ferting them ..
Tnkx for your comment Dr dog! :rasta:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Hi all, :wave: today i flushed my girls again but this time i left them without fert, atleast till i receive my nutes from e-bay... Yesterday me & my best buddy tried a lil nug from one of them they already feels good but they need more time, at around sept they'll be good. Lmfao my buddy said he got stoned with it but he doesn't smoke alot.
Anyway i got my new stash 252g on the new 2009... its got a strong nice smell & feels great even the taste is cool
22409Aug18_51.JPG

22409Aug18_52.JPG

22409Aug18_53.JPG

22409Aug18_54.JPG
22409Aug18_55.JPG

22409Aug18_56.JPG

:rasta: later guys i'm off to start rolling :rasta:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: tnkx teddybud, to tell u the truth my grow isn't going that good... it seems i'v been a little careless but i'll work it out tnkx to the help i find here :rasta: .

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey bro the red stems could be a nute lock out as well, which could be from overfeeding, overwatering or using bad nutes.
Do not be too worried about the mistakes you make, you will get better with every grow

G

StonedGrunt55 said:
Hi all, :wave: today i flushed my girls again but this time i left them without fert, atleast till i receive my nutes from e-bay... Yesterday me & my best buddy tried a lil nug from one of them they already feels good but they need more time, at around sept they'll be good. Lmfao my buddy said he got stoned with it but he doesn't smoke alot.
Anyway i got my new stash 252g on the new 2009... its got a strong nice smell & feels great even the taste is cool
22409Aug18_51.JPG

22409Aug18_52.JPG

22409Aug18_53.JPG

22409Aug18_54.JPG
22409Aug18_55.JPG

22409Aug18_56.JPG

:rasta: later guys i'm off to start rolling :rasta:

Diggin on the perty shoe!!!

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Dr Dog said:
Hey bro the red stems could be a nute lock out as well, which could be from overfeeding, overwatering or using bad nutes.
Do not be too worried about the mistakes you make, you will get better with every grow

Well i don't think its overwatering niether overfeeding but i guess the bad nutes i used give them so u'r right about that... I ordered BIOBIZZ nutes from e-bay Biogrow,biobloom & topmax 1 lt each but the problem is how long they will take to come here from the UK :rolleyes: i'm thinkin of harvesting in the first 2 weeks of september, hope it won't be too late coz i would love to give them some good nutes before their time is up... anyway i'll start germinating 18 AI beans soon hehehe...
& yes i am learning from these mistakes :spank: , i know mistake r unavoidable sometimes but i'm gonna do evrything i can for my next grow to do it right... its not that i did it wrong this time but i could have used better nutes lol..
:wave: tnkx bro! goodluck with yours!

hazy

Veteran
good luck with the plants.
how's the jasmin doing?

nice block of hash, man.
i wish i knew where to get some of that

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
hazy said:
good luck with the plants.
how's the jasmin doing?

nice block of hash, man.
i wish i knew where to get some of that

:wave: Hey tnkx hazy, my babes r 40 days today flowering... i flushed them yesterday & left them without nutes till now, after they recover abit i'll give them half strenght of the biobizz nutes wich i'll be recieving next week maybe.. Oh the jasmin? lol she's doing fine, she's 29 inches tall coz she stretched abit but now it stopped... she's been flowering for 28-30 days but i don't think she's gonna be a great weed :rolleyes: the smell is very light.
these pics of her i took them maybe a week ago

& yes! while i'm waiting for harvest time i'm getting stoned on hash 24/7 hehehehhe :bongsmi: here u'll find lots of great hash but weed/buds is the contrary unfortunatly, there were times about 10 years ago u would find lots of great spicy buds & for a low price those days but these days its a little hard to find weed... i mean u'll find some but with a terrible price :badday: & since i prefere more buds than hash i started growing my own. I'm not saying i don't like hash coz its cool stoney but the taste of nature's buds is awesome hehehehhe... :rasta:

Last edited:
G

StonedGrunt55 said:
Well i don't think its overwatering niether overfeeding but i guess the bad nutes i used give them so u'r right about that... I ordered BIOBIZZ nutes from e-bay Biogrow,biobloom & topmax 1 lt each but the problem is how long they will take to come here from the UK :rolleyes: i'm thinkin of harvesting in the first 2 weeks of september, hope it won't be too late coz i would love to give them some good nutes before their time is up... anyway i'll start germinating 18 AI beans soon hehehe...
& yes i am learning from these mistakes :spank: , i know mistake r unavoidable sometimes but i'm gonna do evrything i can for my next grow to do it right... its not that i did it wrong this time but i could have used better nutes lol..
:wave: tnkx bro! goodluck with yours!

Hey there Stoned Grunt, Sounds good what you are talking about but I have a relative story, I think...I was running my bubblers @ about 1000 ppm. I dropped everything to below 700 and as of this morning the youngins are freakin lovin it. If they are thriving they use up water much faster. I had to add back over half of the capacity of each one. (about a litre) The roots are bustin out all over too. Mine are lovin the change from heavy feedings to little snacks. C ya

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Yeah especially with Chemical nutes allways go with 1/2 strenght... I made a few mistake by overferting :yoinks: & i'm telling u its NOT a good idea... Sometimes we noobs gotta see things for ourselves to believe, just hope it won't be toolate. :wave:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Hi all, while my 3 girls r 41 days today i started germinating some seeds for my next run... in the paper towels (wich i always use) i made 18 Aurora Indica seeds from WF in one towel & 4 more i took from an awesome weed (don't know the strain name but the guy i got the weed from i know him for a long time & has been growing the same type for nearly 15 years) so i made them in different towels & in the plates... Its the first time i'm growing AI & from what i saw its great & resinous, as most of u already know AI is Northern lights x Afghan... Fingers crossed :muahaha:

Today i noticed that the buds from my grow r getting dense, seems the flush made them good. Also i cut 1 of the lowest stems with a nug on top & i made a clone (just for a try).. i hope it won't die like the first one i made. :wave: