What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CHRONIC seeds 2nd grow.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
I didn't explain properly sry! :bashhead: what i did i put the pots in the bath (empty off course) without the saucers to drain ,only this once i didn't let the water for 24-48 hours to see how much they need to drain,coz last time gave them 1 lt water wasn't enough. The water i fill a plastic tank i got ,leave it & sometimes i stir it to keep it airiated then i feed them with it :canabis:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Hey evryone :wave: here r my 1st pics as promised they don't look great coz w/ the webcam i took them.This is the 1st time i posted some pics but i can't understand (coz i'm new to these things) these pics r ok but the same pics came in the gallery r smaller :confused: :confused: Anyway these r my 5 chronic babes 34days today

AS U CAN SEE THERE R SOME BURN SPOTS COZ THE FOIL WAS THE OTHER WAY ROUND NOW I TURNED IT ALL

this one splits in 2 hope its a female

this one is beginning to open nodes of 3 I THINK HE'S BOY :frown:

I'm gonna update pics evry week or 2 :canabis: i know they'r not highclass pics u can take a look...

Last edited:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:fsu: SHIT! heatstress is increased, these last 2-3days heat here is increased & i noticed more burns... at 1st i removed all thinfoil coz i thaught its causing burns & painted the room white as snow.MY GUESS IS THE MH IS CAUSING TOO MUCH HEAT ADDED TO OUR TEMP, NOW I'M GONNA BUY HPS FOR LESS HEAT & I NEED IT 4 FLOWERING COZ IN 8 DAYS TIME I'LL BE SWITCHING 12/12

This f*ckin heatstress is starting to piss me off,the MH is 1m high & still burns:(

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:bashhead: someone just told me on another site that i could be burning the by spraying them daily in LIGHTS ON silly me! i'm gonna stop spraying daily.. i'm getting abit confused coz it could be heat from MH or the thinfoil i had or by spraying them when lights on in hot temp :confused: BUT still i'm gonna try abit of three, so wish me luck! :wink:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
or could be nuteburn coz heat stress & nuteburn look the same.these r some pics taken today, see the burns... :badday:

apart from this problem they all look fine.

That looks like a little touch of over feeding to me, might want to cut back a little.. hope you get the temps sorted bud, that hash looks great!

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
44 days veg today last day 18/6 from tomorrow 12/12.From what i'v got out HEAT is the problem I'LL FLUSH IT JUST IN CASE THO! but for now all i can do is get another fan & mist abit. i think another fan will do fine if no god help me! coz will have to buy an AC for them ..

G

Fucking heat is a killer man, I always have a hard time keeping mothers and such happy when the heat rolls in, only 1 more month or so of it though! I have also always wanted to try chronic, I heard it was one of the best yielding plants. Hopefully the smoke is decent as well :lurk:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Kinderfeld said:
Fucking heat is a killer man, I always have a hard time keeping mothers and such happy when the heat rolls in, only 1 more month or so of it though! I have also always wanted to try chronic, I heard it was one of the best yielding plants. Hopefully the smoke is decent as well :lurk:
i'v been told the same thing from many guys .this is my 2nd grow but the its first time i'm growing chronic the other was an unknown strain as a testgrow .i'm praying to have some bigbuds :headbange i'm switching 12/12 today (day 45) but no sighn of sex yet :puppydoge i hope atleast 3 girls out of 5 fingers crossed lol.i'll be posting some pics later today.

Last edited:
if that's terracotta plant pots you are using you should line the inside with plastic bags or replace them for plastic ones, the terracotta absorbs moisture and I bet they retain heat too.. looking forward to your new pics :D

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
thats some good info pimp! didn't know that tnkx, i'll try them 4 sure.About heat the way i see it there is only 1 solution an AC :headbange more burns showed up & i allready added another 19inch fan both fans on mk 3 but its for nothing ITS REACHING FUCKIN 95F DUDE even i can't live with this heat its makin me mad :mad: lol today i'm buying the AC 4 damm sure. i'm thinkin of removing the burned fan leaves but the small leaves/shoots r still good green all .

i'll post some pics soon but without the burned fan leaves (i wonder how they'r gonna look lol)
TNKX 4 YOUR SUPPORT GUYS :wave:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
AT LAST today they came & installed the AC :jump: thank god that this last week temp wasn't that high so they allready looked recovering from burns :rasta: i'll post some pics soon tho no sighns of sex & they'v been 2 weeks 12/12 & i removed all burned fanleaves.
i mixed the first 2 inches of the soil with 'fish blood & bone' seems they like it :headbange
i'm happy things r starting to change :biglaugh:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Good luck with the heat mr Grunt. Hopefully your plants will be better off from all the stress.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Hey Tnkx Dr. Dog, yes they r really happy now ,temps r 78-79f :jump: NO MORE HEAT! I was amazed how they survived till i got the AC but they did ,its true all fan leaves were burned so i removed them but many new shoots & leaves r coming out :headbange .lol i removed a plastic bag full of burned leaves ,it was that serious! so now they look a lil skinny :muahaha: i'll post some pics this week,but don't get scared when u see them lol.

Today i baught a pac of Phostrogen fert NPK 14-10-27 for flowering coz they'v been 16 days 12/12 now but no sighns of sex till now & i'm dying to see who's girl or boy lol.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:jump: 2 girls so, far 1 male i'll removed first thing tomorrow & 2 still unknown. i'm praying that atleast 3 females out of 5 :joint:
I'm ordering a pack of 10 Aurora Indica for my next grow GOD HELP ME! lol

Latest posts

Latest posts