What's new

Chrome`s ~ Pink Bazooka

Chrome

Pink Bubble Tooth
ICMag Donor
haha need any soil testers? got 4000 blazing away and plenty of room..LOL.. Looks delectable brother. Keep up the good work

smoke one for me
fireman

oh well. thats a good point.

we have some delay on the testings so i am thinking about a VIP release for testers at special lowered price. i have to check the Bazooka stock to see how many testers i ll need.

plz dont make VIP requests now! i ll make a thread then.

beautiful lady chrome. stunning.

thx phillthy. cant wait to see your PBTs.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh well. thats a good point.

we have some delay on the testings so i am thinking about a VIP release for testers at special lowered price. i have to check the Bazooka stock to see how many testers i ll need.

plz dont make VIP requests now! i ll make a thread then.

thx phillthy. cant wait to see your PBTs.

i should have an update shortly. been tied up for a hot one.

put me down for a pack or two of those beans ;)

Chrome

Pink Bubble Tooth
ICMag Donor
been tied up for a hot one.
:woohoo:

Chrome Bubble in front and Pink Bazooka in the Back
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I for one, have a couple of packs of PBT....still on the shelf.

IF you are looking for someone to run your gear, it goes without saying that Phillthy is a PERFECT choice...I know you have seen your gear being run by him...I think he is running a couple different ones right now in fact. I think he would be doing your work BEYOND justice...especially since he has a bit of experience with your lines.

At any rate...hahaha...just wanted to through that out there.

Now on a different note...your selections are SOOOOOOO very consistent. I can hardly tell a difference between the two you have pictured. From what I am gathering, you said that these two (pictured) are different selections (phenos) from the same seed line?

If not...then WOW...you really have an eye for what you like....

dank.Frank

Chrome

Pink Bubble Tooth
ICMag Donor
Well, I for one, have a couple of packs of PBT....still on the shelf.
hope to see them soon.

Now on a different note...your selections are SOOOOOOO very consistent. I can hardly tell a difference between the two you have pictured. From what I am gathering, you said that these two (pictured) are different selections (phenos) from the same seed line?

yes maybe difficult to see the difference from this picture. they sure have similarities due to the same mother they came from.

main difference between them is CB needs much longer flowertime and builds tons of frost on her budleafs.
shes way more sat influenced than the pink. the smell is on the fruityside of bubblegum. the smell of the bazooka is more candy like and stronger.

bestia

¡Damm Chrome! IMO you need to release all your great seedlines and take over this seedybusiness with your detailed work and affordable pricing for the community. Your work is 2nd to none.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see....thanks for explaining that. I suppose the fact you toss in "bubble" should have given a good indication about the trichs on that particular plant. Most breeders will drop that title on something that has a much larger, more glandular trichome.

I think for my own personal interests, I would have to lean towards the Bazooka. I long for that TRUE bubblegum taste...I know there are plants that are truly like this, but I personally have yet to come across it.

I have tried BG from a couple of different breeders, and spent over 1k on these types of seed lines...so I have almost come to believe it is fable...hahaha.

I want that classic baseball card gum...true gum flavor and smell. So crazy how our MJ can be so varied and distinct..

Now anyway...so, they ARE from the same mother/father...but different pheno selections? It would make sense. BUT wow...you have obviously found a terrific breeding pair!!

dank.Frank

Chrome

Pink Bubble Tooth
ICMag Donor
¡Damm Chrome! IMO you need to release all your great seedlines and take over this seedybusiness with your detailed work and affordable pricing for the community. Your work is 2nd to none.

doin nothin special friend. just what we all love to do, right?

thx a lot at all. your support is very appreciated.

Uncle Remus

I'd like to volunteer for a test if possible...My C99 is DANK as fuck and I usually chop her between 45-50 days..SCROG'ed I can keep her around 30" total height (she's a real stretcher 2x plus)...

If the PB finishes at the same time, I think it would fit in perfect with a side-by-side grow with my C99 IMO... A sativa/indica sibe-by-side grow where BOTH finish at 45 days!!!

Justa thought...

C99 at 46 days:

Chrome

Pink Bubble Tooth
ICMag Donor
thats a good idea. maybe possible too, but i can not guarantee that the Pink Bazooka IXI seeds will finish at the same time as the mother. Shes realy super quick and there sure will be some early finishing phenos. i will do my best to keep the flower time low in this line but its not the main point i try to work out.

Remus, that Cindy looks deliciuos. i m so happy i veg now some my self.

Pink Bazooka IX-1 Pre-Release note:
The VIP list will be created. thats for SURE.

Danknuggler

Chrome I too just love bubblegum.Those look real bubblegummy.Forgive me if you have saiud this already but which bubblegum does these come from?I've been eyeing female xline bubblegummers they look real nice too.Good work hope to see these in the future maybe?nuggler

Chrome

Pink Bubble Tooth
ICMag Donor
the VIP list is for testers and friends.
they will have a place on the VIP list.
the VIP list is only for the upcoming Pre-Release of PB ix1.
the VIPs will have the possibility to buy a pack for low price.
*sry. Seedbay need to be payed and upcoming costs also, so cant give them out for free but they will be much cheaper

all other need to wait till the regular release some months later.
Do you take bribes?
no. testgrowers have to qualify them self. if you have a ducumented grow that shows your skills you can apply and try to qualify as testgrower.

but not in this thread! all comin later and then in the seedbay forums.

Chrome I too just love bubblegum.Those look real bubblegummy.Forgive me if you have saiud this already but which bubblegum does these come from?I've been eyeing female xline bubblegummers they look real nice too.Good work hope to see these in the future maybe?nuggler

thx danknuggler, this is White Label DoubleGum. dont know on the FS Bgummer but i think it will be a good one as usual.
yes, they will be available on seedbay.