What's new

Chrome Diesel

TheMan13

Veteran
Chrome Diesel by Aerick77 (AE77) in week 8 of flower:

picture.php

picture.php

She's currently being flushed, under 10k lighting and spotting amber. As I am satisfied with the trichome maturity, she will be harvested at 9 weeks. Although, I feel I may be jumping the gun a bit as I stand back and see the remaining white pistils. There's only one way to know for sure and that's the upcoming smoke report ;-)~

Last edited:

ctg

Veteran
Beauty of a plant for sure, years ago I grew the ae77 Cali o for a few years, nice stuff good to see him still working!

TheMan13

Veteran
Beauty of a plant for sure, years ago I grew the ae77 Cali o for a few years, nice stuff good to see him still working!

It's not that Aerick77 is working again brother, just that we are still working with his genetics. I too ran his CaliO for many years and loved it. I've had a couple requests for her recently, but I can no longer seem to find her in Michigan :-(

zeet

Veteran
Great looking plants bro. I'm taking mine down tomorrow @ 80 days. Glad I found your thread...It's a trip how little info there is on this strain seeing how damn dank she is, eh?

Looking forward to comparing notes on this one.

Z

ctg

Veteran
hey brother does she carry the old school sour fuel funk in the smell and flavor? been awhile since ive smelled that killer boquet.
-ct-

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
I'm cutting everything down at the end of wk ten due to unfortunate circumstances. My flower room is built in a small cinder block structure on my property, the builder did not seal the foundation, or use greenboard, had some mold show up on the drywall where water was leaking in around wk 8 so I'm cutting everything down as early as possible to gut the room, seal the foundation, and put up greenboard so whether she's done or not she gets the axe at 70

TheMan13

Veteran
10 weeks sounds good brother. I cut mine at 9 weeks and that seems like a mistake in hindsight. The trichomes looked where I wanted them, but the bud development lacked and I took a hit in weight. I'll do 10 or 11 weeks next time around for sure.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Yup mines at 67 days right now, milky trichs but the fox tails are definitely not done swelling. Guess I'll have to give her a go for 12 next time. Just grabbed granny panties which is a 12-14wk sativa, so looks like I know which two strains will be on the same table next go around