What's new

Christmas Tree Farm DoobieDuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The best thing about a posting a thread like this is the comments you leave as replies friends..like this one by Russ "There is a stoner with way to much time on there hands" so very true Russ....thanks all of you for the views and posts.....I'm thinking now of what to do for New years eve.....DD

TheBEAK

mazzakush said:
does anyone else get a wierd sexual vibe from some of those pictures?

:muahaha: Yeah Santas arms already looks like he has a woman grabbed by the hips.

Last edited:

Smooth B

doobieduck said:
I'm thinking now of what to do for New years eve.....DD
Christmas trees should be recycled. You should have a grinding of the green to help the environment. :D

Highly creative.

Smooth B :wave:

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Tis the season of giving!

Tis the season of giving!

That Santa is a smooth operator eh? No wonder he's so jolly! He dug deep in his sack and gave her some Christmas balls. HO-HO-HO! Whata guy! lol... Thanks DD, I gotta good a chuckle out of it! Take care... BC

Last edited:

rifishman

Doobie, Great work and great pics as always. I was great meeting you in Vegas. Such a great time by all was had that day and night.

Stay safe my friend and have a Wonderful Holiday Season.

Rifishman

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Twas 10 days till Christmas today! Thanks friends for keeping my thread....and story alive...DD

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Very good stuff Doobie...nice that you put so much work into it, and it shows!!!Nice nuggs too bro, keep up the killer creativity, it is very inspiring!!!...Peace

- Z

And Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays

confused

Doobie is always adding color to these boards. :smile:

Happy holidays, and thanks for taking your time to do this DD!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Zrefugee...thanks you..CB...I love comments like yours...and confused..I think this is the first time someone has mentioned color that didn't pertain to the buds..thank you as well...DD

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you Luco...and many thanks to all of you who are sending rep my way with those nice comments...let's keep Santa and Mary...of course Billy too, going five more days...DD

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Wow what a great Diorama! That's too much Dobbie! Wish I could have a Christmas tree like Billy's........lol

It's all about your imagination......the true child always remains in all of us, and that's Christmas to me.

Peace & Blessings

Desi

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
santa is bending mary over a tree in the next series....

billy can't care less...he is smoking tree #2!!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Desiderata thank you...and of couse Sleepy wouldn't let my thread go to sleep 4 days before Christmas...DD

Status
Not open for further replies.